Epilogue

It's been fifteen years since the girls and the turtles have defeated Verena. After the girls graduated high school, they have gone back and forth between college and their kingdoms. 

Sapphire decided to become a writer and wrote romance novels. People loved her books about love, how people can find love and love you no matter what you look like. When she was 22, Leo took her out to a picnic date in the park for their anniversary. He then got down on one knee and proposed to her and she said yes. It was so romantic. 

They got married in Crystallex and had their honeymoon in Kyoto, Japan. Leo wore a magical medallion that made him look human whenever they went out. Then when Sapphire was 25 she discovered she was pregnant. The guys didn't think it was possible, but it was. Leo and Sapphire are now 31, they have three kids; two twin girls named Bella and Sydney (ages 6), and a boy named Hayden (age 3). Sapphire was currently pregnant with their fourth kid. She and Leo are now the king and queen of Crystallex and Artemis and Elsa love having grandkids. They couldn't be happier.

Ember was able to save enough money to open up her own gym. She took business classes in college and at the same time taught self-defense to women who wanted protection. When she was 23 her and Raph went out to her family's cabin to celebrate their anniversary. After dinner that night, during dessert, which was chocolate pudding, Ember found a ring in her cup and Raph proposed. 

She immediately said yes and she and Raph had a hot night. They got married in Draco and had their honeymoon in Rio. Like Leo, Raph wore a magical medallion to appear human. She and Raph became the new king and queen of Draco and when she was 25 she was pregnant with their first kid. Raph was over the moon, he was also nervous about being a father, but Ember assured him he'll be great. They have two kids a boy named Dustin (age 6) and a girl name Molly (age 4). It was a perfect life.

Daisy became the youngest pediatrician in New York at age 22. All children at the hospital she worked at love her. She and Donnie went to Maine for their anniversary. They had dinner at a restaurant near the beach on sunset and it was so romantic. Donnie surprised Daisy by going down on one knee and he proposed. (Donnie was in disguise with a magical medallion.)

Daisy of course said yes and she was so happy she cried in tears. She and Donnie married in Terra since they were the king and queen. They had their honeymoon in Switzerland. Daisy loved skiing, but Donnie mostly fell. 

When Daisy was 23 she discovered she was pregnant. Donnie fainted from hearing the news, while Daisy was crushed into a group hug by all her parents. They have three kids; Two boys named Ryan and Jeremy (ages 7 and 5), and a girl named Maybelle (age 3). Daisy is currently pregnant with twins and her and Donnie are so excited.

Addie became a famous singer. She had so many fans and loved it. When Addie was 21 her and Mikey went to Melodic for their anniversary for the 300th celebration of Melodic's reign. 

During Addie's performance, dedicating a song to her wonderful boyfriend, Mikey came on stage, started to rap for Addie, and at the end of the song, he got down on one knee and proposed. Addie said yes and kissed Mikey right there on stage. 

Everyone awed at the cute couple. They got married a year later in Melodic, and honeymooned in Italy. Mikey wore the magical medallion and he and Addie ate a lot of pizza and gelato. Another year later Addie was pregnant and Mikey was so psyched. They have four kids. two boys named Harvey and Nathan (ages 8 and 6) and two girls named Ruby and Bianca (ages 5 and 3).

Everything was perfect. Splinter loved being a grandpa, since he was the kids only rat grandpa. The girls and the turtles had perfect lives, and had great children. Their families were perfect.

THE END

Thank u for reading!!