Fighting For Love

Third person's POV

Back in Crystallex the Royals and the turtles were in the throne room gathered around a table with a map of the lands of Crystallex laying on it. The have been studying the map for some time now. Trying to find a good strategy to get the girls back. Artemis has sent out a search party hours ago to help find the girls, but they've come up empty.

The turtles were in a panic, they didn't know if the girls were still alive or not. What was Verena doing to them? Torturing them for information? Draining their magic to use it herself? They didn't know. All they wanted was to find the girls and bring them back safe.

"Artemis what if Verena is torturing our daughter more than the others? She has always despised me ever since I married you. What if she's taking all her angry out on Sapphire just to get back at us?" Elsa asked sitting down in a chair next to her husband. She was hyperventilating, crying her eyes out for her daughter's safety.

Artemis laid his hands on top of his wife's and shushed her in a calming voice. "Love I promise you everything will be okay. Sapphire is a strong person. She gets her stubbornness from you." Artemis said smiling at his wife as she smiled back. He kissed her forehead and she has calmed down.

Suddenly, everyone felt the castle shake. A huge explosion sounded outside. The doors to the throne room burst open and a soldier ran in. "Your Majesties we are under attack. Verena is back and she's brought more allies." He said warning the others. 

Everyone ran outside and saw the disaster unfold in front of their eyes. Villagers were running towards the shelters with the help of the soldiers. Homes were on fire, the ground looked uneven, like an earthquake split the ground. The harsh winds of the cold were blowing harder, colder than normal. The turtles saw that people were being chased by some of Verena's followers. They quickly drew out their weapons and rushed into battle and saved the villagers. The kings drew out their swords and helped their daughters boyfriends fight the evil, while the queens got the people from the village to safety.

When Leo finished off the last demon, he saw a figure emerge from the smoke that was coming from the center of the village and saw that it was Verena. The others saw her too and they all ran towards her. The turtles got in their stances in front of her. She smiled evilly and slowly clapped her hands. Everyone was confused. Why was she clapping?

"Very well done turtles and Your Majesties. Very impress, really. You saved the day yet again. But you forget, that I still have your girls. So, I suggest that you surrender while you can." She said with that wicked smile on her face.

"ENOUGH YOU WITCH!!!! WHERE ARE OUR GIRLS?!?!?!" Raph yelled to her as he was being held back by his brothers. Everyone was concerned for the girls. They wanted them back now.

"Give us back our daughters right now Verena!" Loralei demanded to the witch. Verena just smiled at the queen of Draco and laughed.

"You want your daughters back? Very well then. Girls come forward."

Once Verena said that four dark figures came up behind her and what the turtles and the Royals saw shattered their hearts. It was the girls, only it wasn't them the way they were dressed, the emotionless look on their faces, these girls weren't their princesses.

Mikey's POV

Oh dude, no. No! What did Verena do to my Addie? My sweet angel didn't look like an angel at all. Her dress was all black, her hair was straight and black, not the pretty pink it once was. And her wings were black and battered. And her eyes, her beautiful blue eyes were now a blank silver color. What did this witch do to my girlfriend. My Addie.

Addie's Dark Form