Talks & Kisses

Sapphire's POV

My room was so beautiful. I loved my canopy bed. The nightgown that my ladies maids; Bridgette and Corine picked out for me was pretty. So much has changed in my life. Ever since the girls and I met for the first time at that party, our lives have changed. Fighting the Foot, meeting the guys, falling in love, becoming fairies, and reuniting with our birth parents.

Sapphire's room

Sapphire's nightgown

It's all so weird and moving so fast

It's all so weird and moving so fast. But, we we're here, and we are going to help stop Verena.

I heard a knock at my door. I sat up straight from where I sat at the bed and told them to come in. The door opened and Leo stepped in. "Hey Leo, isn't this nice? My room is amazing! I know we aren't here on vacation, but it's nice enough to have such a cool room."

Leo just nodded and stood by my bed. His arms were crossed against his chest. He didn't look happy. I got up from my bed and stood in front of him. "Leo, what's wrong? You look upset." He just sighed and sat down on my bed.

"I'm just getting use to people not being scared of me and my brothers. I know that back on Earth that the police trust us, but here, being congratulated by those people. It's just weird. I mean how can they trust us when they could of thought that we were the bad guys."

Leo's words sunk into me. The villagers did see them, but they weren't scared. I sat in his lap, put both my hands on each of his cheeks and looked into his ocean blue eyes. "Leo, they weren't scared of you. They saw you fighting along side our birth dads. You are a hero. My hero." Once I said that he looked at me with so much love. He leaned up and kissed me. Both his hands caressing my hips, my waist, everywhere he could touch me. I kissed him back. I felt our bodies shift, he was now on top of me. We made out for a while when we both broke apart for air. 

Leo gazed down at me, he smiled, pecked my lips one last time and said, "How did I get so lucky, to have a beautiful, smart, confident young woman like you as my girlfriend?" I giggled and kissed him again. "Well, how did I get so lucky to have such a handsome, kind, skilled ninja turtle as my wonderful boyfriend?" I mocked back, as I laughed.

Leo chuckled and kiss my lips one last time before he left for the night. "Get some sleep Snowflake. We have a busy day tomorrow." Leo said as he tucked me into bed. I got comfy and closed my eyes. I didn't realized how tired I was. Leo turned my lamp off kissed my forehead and whispered 'good night' to me. Tomorrow was going to be another epic day.