Arguments and Kidnapped

Third person's POV

The announcement went well for everyone. The Royals have planned for a royal ball to be held in Melodic for the return of the four princesses. Currently everyone was in the Crystallex castle library. The girls are being measured for their dresses for the ball. Thankfully they won't have to wear corsets. 

The turtles are all sitting around the library. Leo and Donnie were the only ones reading books out of the four. Raph and Mikey are watching their girls getting measured and Raph can't help but chuckled at Ember's uncomfortableness.

Castle library

"Oh, I can't wait until the ball! It'll be one of the biggest celebration we had ever had since

"Oh, I can't wait until the ball! It'll be one of the biggest celebration we had ever had since..." Elsa pauses thinking, and remembers when a last big celebration happened. "Oh. It was when you girls were born." She says as Artemis comes up to her and wraps his arms around his wife's waist. She looks up into his eyes and they share a kiss.

Sapphire can't help but awe at that. She never knew what it was like to have parents since she only had her sister, but now she has them and is so happy. 

Sapphire is brought out of her day dream when she feels a pin stick into her. "Ow! Careful." She tells the tailor that's fitting her. He apologizes and continues on.

Loralei then decides to speak about what's on her mind. "Well, I for one am excited for the future. You girls will be acknowledged as princesses of your kingdoms. We also have a surprise for your girls' future." She pauses as the girls turn to hear what she has planned for them.

"We have decided to let you girls go back to Earth and continue your schooling. But, once you girls graduate from high school and are all 18, we'll come get you and bring you back to Fae, where you girls will learn the proper ways and life styles of being a princess. The turtles will join us and we will teach them proper was of being gentleman. This will all help you prepare for being the future kings and queens of Fae. Eventually you'll all get married and maybe even have children of your own."

...

....

Silence. You could hear a pin drop from the hall.

Ember was the first to break the awkward silence. She was furious.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU SAY?!?!?!? MARRIAGE?!?!?! What makes you think that any of us are ready for being queens or kings? Or being married and having kids?! No we are only kids."

Apollo and Loralei just stared at their temper headed daughter. The others didn't want to say anything. Especially Raph, he knew better to not anger his girlfriend any further than she already was.

 "Okay Ember, darling, calm down. I understand that-" Loralei started to talk but Ember interrupted her.

"NO! I will not calm down and you do NOT understand anything!!! You abandoned us 16 years ago! And now, you just show up out of no where, and to even suggest that I leave my life and my family, the family who raised me for sixteen years, behind on Earth for a boring life as a queen. Well news flash Loralei I am not ready for any of that. WE are not ready. And as soon as Verena is defeated, we are heading back to Earth!"

After that Ember stormed off, her friends following behind. The turtles didn't follow, because they were giving the girls some space. The Royals were shocked, Especially the Flamora's. They never knew that Ember had such anger. Loralei started to feel tears well up in her eyes and she buried her head in Apollo's chest. Now what were they supposed to do.

The turtles decided to leave the parents and go talk to the girls.

The girls were in Sapphire's room. Ember was crying hard. She never raised her voice like that before. Not even at her adopted parents. She hid her face in one of the pillows. Addie stroked her hair, while Daisy rubbed her back. Sapphire was standing trying to tell her best friend that everything will be okay.

At that moment the girls heard a laugh. It was female, it was dark and it was evil. The girls saw a figure emerge from the shadows. The all huddled together and they have never seen a woman so evil and scary.

"Finally, after sixteen years, I have you all in my grasp. I will win, and all of Fae will be mine."

Meanwhile the turtles were just turning the corner to Sapphire's room when they heard screams. Their girls' screams. They ran, weapons out. Leo approached the door first but it was locked. They called for the girls to open the door, but no one answered. Raph pushed Leo aside and knocked the door down himself.

They entered the room but no one was in there. They called the girls names, but no answer. Donnie sees a letter attached to Sapphire's mirror, he grabs it just has the Royals run into the room. They didn't see the girls and asked what happened. Donnie was reading the note and handed it to Artemis. He opened the letter and read out loud:

'I have them. War is coming and all of you will lose everything you hold dear.' -Verena

<Cliffhanger! I'll post the next chapter soon.>