Spells & Choices

Elsa's POV

Two weeks. That's how long it's been since my daughter and her friends have lost their powers. They have been staying here in Fae for that long. They only leave their rooms for meals and it's been hard on everyone, even the turtles. They are hopeless when it comes to the girls. They've been trying to cheer the girls up, but nothing they say can snap them out of their depression.

I've been in the library at Melodic for days now with the other queens, trying to find a way to get our daughters powers back. All I want is to get my happy sweet Sapphire back. She accepted me and Artemis as her parents, now she's in a deep depression and I need to see her smile again.

"Oh my God! I found it!" I heard Lillian yell. We all turned and she came to the table were I was, Melody and Loralei following quickly behind her. She placed the book she found on the table and we saw that it was a reverse incantation spell book.

"All we have to do is get the girls in magic chalk circles. Recite the spell, the girls saw what the power is they want back and poof. Powers come back, and so will our daughters' smiles." Lillian explained everything and I was so happy to hear this. I can't believe I didn't think of a reverse spell. Now we needed to get the girls out of Addie's room.

Addie's POV

All I ever wanted to do was to sing. When I would go to college and get my culinary degree, I also wanted to sing in my spare time at charity events, or at my volunteer work at the hospital, singing to kids and the elderly. Now even if I try to sing I sound like a rabbit being run over by a lawn mower. All I want is to sing again. Is that to much to ask?

Me and my friends are currently in my room playing a quiet game of 'Go Fish', not exciting. Suddenly, the guys burst into my room. Raph in front. He goes towards Ember and picks her up caveman style and the rest of us girls were picked up bridal style.

"RAPHAEL PUT ME DOWN NOW!!!" Ember yelled hitting her fists on the back of his shell. They took us to my castle's throne room, where our parents were waiting. I saw chalk circles drawn on the ground and I wondered what it was for.

The guys placed us down on the ground gently. Ember huffed and crossed her arms, being angry at Raph. Our parents came up to us and I saw my mom holding a book on reverse incantations. "Mom, what's going on?" I asked wondering why we were all gathered here. Dad stepped forward and spoke.

"Girls, it's been two weeks since Verena was defeated and since you lost your powers. Since then, you girls have been in a depressing state. You hardly leave your rooms, you don't talk to anyone but each other. All we want is to have our girls back. And Lillian found a way."

That got our attention. My mom gave Lillian the book and she opened it and showed us the spell that could bring back our powers. All we had to do was to recite the words in the book, say aloud what power we want brought back, and poof.

We were happy to hear this, but was it to good to be true? "Mom, are you sure?" Daisy asked. Lillian nodded and said that it was fool proof. "Uh, girls huddle up." Sapphire said and we did.

"What do you guys think?" Sapphire said.

"Sounds to good to be true." Ember said still upset with how Raph handled her.

"But girls, if we do this, we'll get our powers back. And I have faith in my mom. I did get my brains and beauty from her." Daisy said, assuring us that we should have faith in queen Lillian.

"I agree with D. I want to sing again. You girls don't know how lucky you are that you can still sing, but I can't. Please Saph, Em. Let's do it." I said pleaded with it. All I wanted was to be happy again. I mean I am happy with my family and being with Mikey, but I wanted my singing voice back.

They nodded and we told our parents that we were ready.

Third person's POV

Each girl stepped in a different circle. Nervous as hell though. Was this going to work? Were they going to get there powers back?

Queen Lillian started to recite the spell and the circles started to glow.

Reverse what once was lost
Reverse what happened in the past
Bring back the powers of the elements and sound
Hear the pleas of the Crown

The circles glowed stronger and I felt my blood becoming warmer. "Girls, now say what you want!" Lillian shouted.

Each girl recited her plea.

"I Princess Sapphire Opal Frost of Crystallex ask you to bring back my snow and ice powers!"

"I Princess Ember Amelia Flamora of Draco ask you to bring back my fire powers!"

"I Princess Daisy Violet Rosewood of Terra ask you to bring back my earth powers!"

"I Princess Adagio Sonata Treble of Melodic ask you to bring back my singing and music powers!"

Suddenly, a bright flash of multiple colors surrounded the girls and the felt a surge of energy entering their bodies. Then suddenly the girls' fairy forms came forward and they felt their powers come back. It was incredible. When the lights disappear, the turtles and the Royals see the girls back in their fairy forms.

The girls looked at each other and squealed. They group hugged each other with their parents coming to join. Then the girls broke from the family hugs and ran to their boyfriends. Each guy spun their girls in his arms. Each kissing their girl's cheeks, face, then the lips.

Everything was better now. Now all the girls need to get ready for the big ball.