Part 1

Uraraka POV

I was walking back to the dorm i was getting closer to the building i heard sniffling and faint crying. So walked around the building to see what was happening and if the person was okay, but after a couple of minutes the crying stopped. I was still wondering around and wasn't paying attention to where i was going and i bumped into UA's hot head Bakugou Katsuki

"Watch where you're going round face"

"Sorry Bakugou i was looking for someone"

I started to notice his eyes were kind of red and cheeks a little puffy.

"Who were you looking for right before curfew" Bakugou asked questioningly

"I don't really know.. I heard someone crying and i wanted to make sure that they were okay but i haven't found anyone", I said quite embarrassed i was looking for nobody.

"Well we better head to the dorms before curfew"

As Bakugou and I walked back to the dorms I realized how far i followed this mysterious crying.we were getting closer after 20 minutes i finally asked Bakugou what i was thinking.

"Bakugou i don't want to intrude or anything but all the point line up to what i've been thinking and you don't have to tell me if it wasn't anything but i really just want to be sure.."

"WHAT IS IT ROUND FACE JUST SPILL IT"

"Yea okay um.. I just wanted to know if i was you that was crying because when i ran into you your face was puffy and your eyes were red"

"It's not your problem to worry about sweet cheeks"
"Look Bakugou i want you to know that i'm here if you want to talk, its okay if you not okay"

"JUST STOP URARAKA IT'S NOT YOUR PROBLEM I DON'T NEED YOU I DON'T NEED ANYBODY I'M OKAY ITS NOT SOMETHING YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT OKAY"

Bakugou started crying again. I didn't know what to do. He started to sob so I hugged him to let him know he wasn't alone that at least he had me. After a while he had stopped crying and we just stood there in each other embrace and we walked the rest of the way to the dorms in complete silence. We were entering the dorm and Kirishima and Mina were the only ones out raiding the fridge. I told Bakugou one last thing before he went to his dorm.

"Bakugou remember I'm always here if you wanna talk or need a shoulder"I said as I cupped his still puffy cheek in one hand. He nodded and walked away to his dorm.

It was friday night so i got a snack and a drink and headed up to my dorm and i tried to watch a movie but i found myself thinking of bakugo the entire night

Bakugo POV

UGGGHHH i can't believe she followed me. I can't believe i cried in front of her. She must think i'm weak that i let my emotions get the best of me.I have to talk to her she's going to be the only person who is able to live after seeing me like that