Part 5

Bakugou POV

I was walking to the cafeteria for lunch. I got in line for food and round face came up behind me. I felt like i was heating up she was talking to her pink bitch friend. I got my food and went to sit with shitty hair and dunce face. Pink bitch brought round face to our table. They were both laughing. I don't understand how a beautiful angel could love me.

"Bakubro are you okay you look like you are holding your breath"

"OF COURSE I'M FINE SHITTY HAIR WHAT IS IT TO YOU ANYWAY"

"Nothing it just looked like you weren't breathing that's all"

"I'M GOING BACK TO CLASS I HAVE NOTHING TO DO HERE ANYMORE"

I got up and left. I didn't know what to do. She just sat there and looked so beautiful. I couldn't help but hold my breath. Shitty hair just had to notice ugh now I'm going back to class. I have nothing there, I just can't have people noticing how hard I feel for her.

Uraraka POV

Mina and I sat down at her table with Kaminari Sero Kirishima and Bakugou. I noticed Bakugou and he started to argue with Kirishima and then he just got up and left.

I finished eating my food as fast as I could . I needed to talk to him.

"Mina i have a some assignments i haven't finished i'm going to the classroom to finish them"

"Ok Ocha i'll see you in class"

The second we said bye I walked as fast as possible. I have never wanted to get to class as much before. When I walked in I saw Bakugou just sitting on his desk listening to music. I slowly walked up to him and stood right in front of him and tapped his shoulder so he would look up at me.

"What do you want round face"
"Um Bakugou i really need to tell you something about what happened when we were sparring"
"Just spill it cheeks"

"Um Okay, ................. THE THING IS I REALLY LIKE YOU BAKUGOU AND I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW BECAUSE YOU ARE THE STRONGEST AND MOST EMOTION FILLED PERSON I KNOW"

I had my eyes shut. I couldn't see his facial expression so I just stood there and waited for him to answer. Having my eyes shut I didn't realize he stood up from his chair.

I felt a warm body wrap around me. I decided to look up. It was Bakugou.

"I like you to angel face you are the only person that has seen me at my weakest and i want to hug you all the time and never let go i want to spend my time with you and i want to protect you and i don't want you with anyone else"
I looked at him and he said those words in the softest way. I turned around and I hugged him at that moment time stopped, it felt like we were the only people on earth.

"Sweet cheeks .."

I looked up at him.

"....will you be my girlfriend"