Part 7

Uraraka POV

Ive been with Bakugou for about a week and i couldnt be happier. He is so sweet to me and always makes sure to wait for me when we go to school even on the days i wake up late. I find myself looking forward to every morning and every class. And every night he texts me sappy goodnight poems "Life goes haywire Everything seems blurry Time pauses still When you're not with me Im twisting and turning In my bed,wide awake Baby only you can stop my heart ache..... Good Night" is my favorite one. He is so sweet and nobody else in the world sees him the way i do and that is my favorite thing in the world. Some times i sneak out of my dorm and go to his window so we could be together and just cuddle till we fall into an endless pit of comfort.

Bakugou POV

Round face is the only person i want in my life forever. She makes me happy and i want to spoil her endlessly with love and care for her every day of my life some would say its to early to now but she is the only one i want to be with. I find her strong and compelling but she is also sweet. Its funny because she reminds me of my dad a kind and giving person that cares about a hot-headed, overly loud, spikey haired blond. I guess i do take after my mom in that aspect. I love it when my mochi comes to my window when she wants to cuddle i really love her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i havent posted ive been really tired and my life is a little messy but i want to thank all of you for reading thank you very much i will try to post more often . i just wanted to quickly post how theyve been feeling in there relationship the week they started dating.