Part 6

Uraraka POV

Those word those beautiful words that came out of his mouth. The words I thought I would never hear in my lifetime.

"Sweet cheeks will you be my girlfriend"

I didn't know how to respond. I Felt frozen with happiness. The bell rang and lunch was over. People started to come into class. Bakugou let go of me and I stood there wondering what just happened. Mina walked up to me and shook me.

"Ocha are you ok i dont think Bakugou wants you to just keep standing there"

I looked at Bakugou who had a slight blush. I felt myself turn redder than a red hibiscus.

Mina POV

Gosh when will this idiots just start dating

Bakugou POV

I saw Pink Bitch start to pull away Round Face and she whispered to me
"Meet me in on the side of the building at the dorms on the night we talked"

She walked away with Pink Bitch. I couldnt want for this stupid day to end so i could get her answer.

(time skip brought to you by bakuboobs)

It was after school, i don't think i have ever left the school that fast in my 3 years. When I went to the building I waited there for her and I couldn't wait to see her answer.

Uraraka POV

I tried to leave the building as fast as I could after the last bell rang. I avoided everyone and got the building. I saw Bakugou standing and I felt my heart start to race. I walked up to him and he looked at me. I don't think I have ever seen him nervous.

"Hey Bakugou"

"Hey round face"

"I really have like you since our first year even though you beat me, you were also the only one that believed in me and thought i wasn't weak or frail, i heard from mina that you yelled at Kaminari when he called me frail, it is just also i thought i wasn't good enough for you i'm not as strong or as pretty as the other girls so i thought i would never have you attention"

"Sweet cheek you are stronger and prettier than all the other girls and this school and you are possibly the only one strong enough to keep fighting me without giving up"

"Thank you Bakugou and about that question earlier it's a yes"

________________________________________________________________________________

ok sorry for not posting i was really busy and i also am failing math but thats okay