Part 4

Uraraka POV

I stood dumbfounded by what just happened. Mina ran up to me so fast.

"Ocha what just happened Bakugou was yelling and we all ran up to see and you were were both fighting and we asked Aizawa to call off the fight but he wouldn't listen and then you had him pinned and then we saw him hug you what happened there what happened that got him so mad at you in the first place." she kept on talking and she sounded extremely out of breath.

"Mina Ashido breath and look at me what ever happened was between me and Bakugou and i told him he need to trust me so that means i can't tell you i'm sorry"

She just stared at me and grabbed my hand

"I'm going to take you to recovery girl also can you at least tell me why you and him got home so late yesterday"

"Im sorry Mina i can't but i'll tell you something else so let's go"

We made our way to recovery girl and right before we got there she asked me

"What did you want to tell Ocha come on i'm dying to know"

"Uuuuhm well you guys all thought i had a crush on deku and i just don't know how to tell you who i really liked"

"WHAT NOW YOU HAVE TO TELL ME"

"Ok my crush is............................Bakugou, and it's been him since the sports festival and i don't know why i didn't realize till now but i think i got stuck in the idea of being with deku i didn't see the one person who did think i was weak he uses all his strength each time we fight and i heard him tell the other guys that i was anything but fragile and he really helped me with my confidence i think i really want to be with Bakugou"

We had reached recovery girl's office and i had bumped into the person coming out of the room

"Oh i'm sorry" i look up "oh im really really sorry Bakugou i didn't see you there i was i just i didn't see where i was going"

I said those words so fast I felt blood rushing to my cheeks and my heart accelerating. I didn't think he understood me.

"It's fine sweet cheeks don't worry about it"

That was the only thing he said but I looked at his face. He had a slight blush, not one anyone else would notice.

Had he heard me no i can't be he can't have heard me omg but what if he did i was fighting my emotions in my head i hadn't realized that Mina dragged me in to the room

"Ocha...... Ochaco...........OCHACO URARAKA"

Mina yelled in my ear

"Huh WHAT YEAH WHAT HAPPENED"
I heard he laughing she was holding her stomach

"I wasn't that funny"i say in a baby-ish voice

"HAHAHAHA(sigh) yes it is you totally have fallen head over heels for a angry hot head"

I simply blushed recovery girl healed my cuts and we walked back to class

Bakugou POV

I was walking out of recovery girls office when i heard angel face say the word

"I think i want to be with Bakugou"

My face heated up and i knew i wanted to be with her too

_________________________________________________________

as promised here is the new chapter i hope you guys like it and ill see when i can make a schedule for you guys thank you