Part 2

Bakugou POV

I spent that entire night thinking about what would happen on monday and if she saw me as a weak person i need to talk to her about it.The weekend passed by faster than usual and then it was Monday, the only thing that happened was that shitty hair and dunce face kept asking me to go to the arcade and my answer was no each time they asked. So I woke up, went on a morning jog and got back and took a shower. I was already leaving the dorms by the time the others woke up. I was really hoping not to see Uraraka today but i knew i had to but my choice is to avoid her till graduation which is still 2 years away.

I sat in class as the others started to walk in. I realized round face was late.

"Sorry i'm late i woke up later than usual"Roundface said sounding out of breath.her hair was still wet she must have just gotten out of the shower."Momo-chan can you make me a towel please"

"Of Course it's no problem"Ponytail made her the towel and they both sat down in their seats right before Aizawa walked in.

"Today we will be sparing but i wont be our normal spar you won't be able to use your quirks"the sleepy teacher said in a somber voice "i will be putting you into pairs and don't complain you cant switch partners"the class started to whisper "quiet down this is to test your ability without your quirks you all need to learn how to this so that when you reach your limit in battle you can keep fighting. And for those of you with physical quicks you may use it but don't go to hard on the others" the class started to talk about who they hope their partner is

"Everyone is quiet so we can know our partner"Iida said and the class listened and Aizawa called out each pair.

"Todoroki - Yoayorozu

Tokoyami - Tsuyu

Kirishima - Mina

Iida - Mineta

Shoji - Koda

Aoyama - Sato

Midoriya - Sero

Kaminari - Jiro

Bakugou - Uraraka

And

Ojiro - Hagakure"

The class immediately gets excited and they start talking

"Everyone quite down"Iida says trying to talk over everyone

"Tch" is the only thing that comes out of my mouth when i look of ans see round face i was really hoping to avoid her

Uraraka POV

I got paired with Bakugou. I hope he doesn't go easy on me. He is the only one to not treat me like I'm weak. When we spar I'm ready to go against him last time he beat me and he inspired me to work even harder. I won't let my new chance against him go to waste.

"Ok go get changed and meet me in the training grounds"Aizawa said

As we were walking to the changing rooms Mina came running up to me
"Your going to spar with Bakugou aren't you scared"Mina rambled all the girls started to look at me
"Um to be honest I'm not. I went up against him before and he inspired me to work even harder and that is what I did . I've improved a lot since the sports festival and I'm ready to go up against him again.

All the girls looked at me and wished me luck as we walked to the training grounds.

"Everyone go with your partner and get ready to spar you may all start when the buzzer goes off"

I went to stand with Bakugou and he didn't even look at me. All I could imagine and the broken boy standing in front of me.

"Bakugou... i want to know what Friday was about"

"Tch of course you do you wanna know what made the hot headed Bakugou Katsuki break down and cry" we were walking to a place to spar far enough from the others" i know you now only see me as weak and i am not weak Aizawa just gave me a chance to show you im better than you and trust me i am"

At that moment everything stopped we were standing on opposite sides of the dirt field and then all i heard was

"READY SET BRZZZZZZZZ"

And the buzzer went of and he was coming at me at full speed