Part 9

Bakugou POV

I never thought i'd be this nervous but my mom really wants to meet her. I probably look like stupid Deku. But I turn my head to the side and see my sweet angel looking beautiful and all my nerves go down. My mother will love her. I have nothing to worry about.

"Hey kid"

"What do you want?" I say turning around and realizing it was my parent friend.

"Oh hello sir"

"Where you going kid"

"I just going to see my parents for dinner"

"Oh with your girlfriend I'm guessing," he said pointing at Uraraka.

"Yes, this is my girlfriend Uraraka"

"Hello sir"

"You know hhhhh," he sighed as if he was remembering something,"you both remind me of your parents"

"How is that" i asked questioningly

He explained and it all made sense,"well you and your mom are both very aggressive and your dad and this girl are both sweet and I'm guessing she's the only thing that keeps you from blowing up at people huh. You dad was and is the same way for your mom, hahaha and you both kind of look like them too. The angry blond and the sweet brunette.'' I guess without realizing it I always wanted a life like my parents, a happy balanced family. "Well i'll see you later kid and i hope he keeps you around little lady"

"Thank you sir" she answered

"Yea see ya"

He just lessened all my worries to zero now i'm sure they will love her.

____________________________________________________________________

sorry i haven't updated school is kicking my ass and i am filling out applications to work at music companies and i don't have much time but here is and intermediate chapter just wait a little she will meet his parents next chapter i swear also stream stray kids 

also where my emo kpop x anime stans