└THREE┘

"Great. Well, Victor- your resume looks good. You seem to know all the information. And, not going to lie, I would like to have some more Koreans working around here, y'know?" Chris said, and Taehyung laughed, his fingernails digging into the armrest of his chair.

Jungkook was stood against the wall, having no where else to go so he just stayed there. Every time Chris looked away, Taehyung would look at Jungkook, and Jungkook would just gulp and look away.

"I'll have my assistant call you with a confirmation by tomorrow. Although, I don't know if it was mentioned to you. But- you have to do something to get a place here." Chris said, and Taehyung frowned.

"Do.. something?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook looked up- confused as well.

"Yes- y'know. Just a simple act proving your worth and loyalty and what not." Chris said, and Jungkook gulped, and so did Taehyung.

"Oh- um- what- what do I have to do?" Taehyung asked.

"Kill the last person you slept with."

Taehyung's eyes widened and Jungkook choked on his spit, coughing. "W-What?" Taehyung let out, and Chris laughed.

"I'm just joking, obviously. You just have  to give in your past sales papers. Email them to Holiday." Chris said- and Taehyung let out a nervous laugh, nodding.

"Great. I look forward to your response." Taehyung said, both him and Chris getting up. They shook hands, and then Taehyung quickly grabbed his things and headed for the door.

"Baby, just show him the way to the parking lot. It's a little confusing." Chris said, and Jungkook almost glared at Chris, but then got up, walking to the door.

Jungkook walked out of Chris' office, seeing Taehyung there. Jungkook started walking, Taehyung right beside him.

"So. You work at a 'place' huh?" Taehyung asked.

"Your name is Victor, huh?" Jungkook responded, equally snarky as the two walked in speed towards the elevator.

"You're engaged, huh?" Taehyung snapped, and Jungkook pressed the button to the lift, turning to face Taehyung.

"What do you expect me to tell you? That I'm engaged to one of the biggest CEO's in New York?" Jungkook exasperated, and Taehyung looked away.

"Could've told me you were in a relationship." Taehyung mumbled, and the both of them stepped into the elevator.

Jungkook pressed the button, and then sighed. "I didn't think it was any of your business." Jungkook mumbled, and Taehyung snickered.

"Well that's great. 'Cause I'm working for him now. So that's just great." Taehyung grinned fakely, and Jungkook pursed his lips.

"So.. how did you fake the Yale and work stuff?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung shrugged.

"Mark's really good at stirring fake shit up." Taehyung said, and Jungkook turned to face him. "Mark's here?"

"Visits from time to time. But he's in Seoul right now." Taehyung said, and Jungkook hummed, and they both faced the front.

"You've changed quite a bit, Kook." Taehyung said suddenly, and Jungkook looked at him, a little confused.

"Changed?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung smiled a little. "Yeah. But, as long as you're happy. I'm glad you are." Taehyung said softly, and Jungkook nodded, looking ahead.

"Yeah- I guess I have changed. But living in a big city and how I do- you have to change. Plus, I used to be childish, stupid. Practically a baby. But now-" Jungkook started, but then the lift jerked.