└FIFTEEN┘

____________________________________________

Jungkook whimpered to himself, his hands holding stacks of papers which looked like they were about to spill over, along with a coffee in one hand. He was walking fast towards the Boss' office, the one he had to deliver these to. He was actually supposed to be there 10 minutes ago, but the papers took so long to print!

Suddenly, someone slapped two folders onto his stack of papers. "Give these to him too."

"B-but- I can't hold it-" Jungkook tried, but the woman who gave it to him just walked off. Jungkook groaned lightly, and then realised he should walk faster, and did so, but then bumped into someone.

All the papers fell, and Jungkook cried out, but then his hand jerked and the coffee on his hand spilled onto a white shirt clad on a firm chest.

Jungkook looked up hesitantly, and gasped when he saw the CEO of the company. "M-Mr. Tang- I-I-I'm sorry-" Jungkook squeaked out, realising he just spilled coffee on the shirt of the man who owns this building. The shirt probably costed more than him!

Jungkook didn't see the expression on his face, but it was probably one angered with dark eyes. He expected yelling like he gets from other people working at this firm, and cowered his head, picking up the papers hastily, placing the cup on the floor.

"Jungkook, is it?" The man said, voice deep, like one Jungkook remembered from some time ago.

Jungkook nodded, still looking down. He expected scolding, and almost flinched, but then heard a warm laugh. "Come into my office, Jungkook."

Jungkook looked up, seeing the man with a small smile on his face. Jungkook nodded hastily, and then followed him towards his office, holding the stack of papers. The older man paused to look at Jungkook, and then took the stack of papers and folders from his hand, holding it himself.

"N-no! Sir- it's okay-" Jungkook tried, and Chris smiled. "You look tired, Jungkook. Don't worry about it." Chris said, and Jungkook nodded, and then followed him inside his office.

Jungkook looked around the big room, and then saw Chris put the papers down to the side, and look at Jungkook. Jungkook gulped. "I'm sorry about your shirt Mr. Tang.. p-please don't fire me." Jungkook squeaked, and Chris looked down at his shirt and sighed.

"It was an expensive shirt, y'know." Chris said, small smirk on his lips. Jungkook looked up, full of guilt, and then grabbed some tissues from a tissue box on his desk.

Jungkook rushed over to Chris, and then reached his hand out. "Tissues." Jungkook said, and Chris hummed, leaning against his desk.

"Now now, you spilled the coffee on me, had me carry your things, and want me to clean my expensive shirt myself too?" Chris said jokingly, and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't-" Jungkook started, and then got a little closer to the older man, and began gently pressing the tissue to his shirt where the stain was.

Chris looked down at him, and Jungkook felt his cheeks turn a little red by just his eyes on him. Jungkook began pressing the tissue a little, and then looked up slowly.

"How old are you?" Chris asked softly, and Jungkook gulped. "..22, sir." Jungkook said quickly.

"Really?" Chris asked, and Jungkook paled, clearing his throat.

"No.. I'm 18." Jungkook mumbled, and Chris tsked, laughed a little.

"One of the college interns?"