└SEVEN┘

____________________________________________

Jungkook
hey taehyungie, you free today?

Jungkook frowned to himself after sending the text. Maybe he shouldn't. Meeting up with Taehyung meant Jungkook was letting something from his past pull him back. Something which hurt him pull him back.

No response, so Jungkook just huffed and trudged to his bedroom, the smell of cookies overwhelming to his senses. He just wanted to scarf them down, but knew he couldn't. Instead he'd just sit on his bed and read or something.

But when his phone dinged, Jungkook picked it up expecting it to be Chris, but grinned when he saw it was Taehyung.

Taehyung
yep ):

Jungkook
wanna hang out?

Taehyung
fuck yeah

Jungkook giggled at his comment, and they both texted and decided some details. Both decided on a time and place, and Jungkook felt happy, excited, didn't know why but he was just happy to leave the house.

He rushed to his washroom and quickly took a bath and did some quick makeup and then decided to get dressed. Jungkook wore his usual fancy pretty tight pants and a sheer black top and a leopard print thick coat. Casual.

Jungkook greeted the maid on her way out, and then walked out his house and into his car driven by the driver. Jungkook told him the address, and he drove.

Jungkook reached this small french looking cafe in a part of town he doesn't go to often. It was where he met Taehyung for the first time (in New York). He felt ridiculously out of place when he entered it, eyes setting on him and probably scoffing, assuming it's some rich kid.

Jungkook saw Taehyung leaning near the cashier, talking to him. Taehyung turned around, and upon seeing Jungkook, he grinned. Taehyung walked up to Jungkook. "You really didn't have to get all dressed up, Kook." Taehyung chuckled, and Jungkook shrugged sheepishly- leaning in to hug him.

Taehyung hugged him back and pulled away, smiling at the smaller boy. "Let's get a table." Taehyung suggested, and Jungkook nodded and they both sat down in a table in the corner. Seemingly, Taehyung had already ordered, because the waiter came and set two drinks and two brownies.

"Tae.. you know I can't-" Jungkook started softly, and Taehyung sighed. "I know I know- just try the drink at least."

Jungkook grabbed the glass with the pink drink in it, and giggled. "Is this strawberry milkshake?"

"Yup. For my- for Kookie." Taehyung said, and Jungkook giggled again, digging his straw in. He took a sip, and hummed lightly, pleased with the drink. He was gonna take another sip, but then gasped.

"Oh shit- I can't have dairy milk." Jungkook said, and Taehyung frowned. "What? What do you have, then?"

"Almond milk.. or Soya-" Jungkook started, and Taehyung rolled his eyes, which made Jungkook nudge his foot from underneath. "Heyy.. don't be mean. I just don't wanna gain weight." Jungkook explained.

"Why?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook pursed his lips. "Because! I look better skinny." Jungkook explained, and Taehyung scoffed.

"You look better when you get to eat the food you want to eat. Anyways, where's your boyfriend?" Taehyung asked, not letting Jungkook see the cringe in his voice upon saying those words.

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers, watching as Taehyung took a sip of his own drink. "He- um- he had to go London for some work. He'll back in January. I might go to London next week, though." Jungkook added, and Taehyung pouted.