└TWENTY THREE┘

unedited bc im lazy lmaoo xox

____________________________________________

Taehyung trailed his hands down Jungkook's waist, the younger in white cotton panties, looking at Taehyung with his round doe eyes. "You're so beautiful," Taehyung whispered, and then got on his knees in front of Jungkook, letting his hands travel up his thighs.

Jungkook blushed, hands holding Taehyung's shirt tight. "T-Tae-" Jungkook stammered, and Taehyung looked up at him, pressing a fluttering kiss to his thigh.

"Yes baby? Anything- anything you want, I'll give." Taehyung whispered, and Jungkook looked at him for a few seconds, and then gulped.

"I-" Jungkook started, and felt Taehyung's hands grip his thighs. "-m-missed your big hands," Jungkook said, and Taehyung reached forward, letting two fingers reach beneath the sides of the thin cotton material.

"Can I?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook nodded hastily, sitting on the bed. Taehyung spread his legs a little, situating himself between his legs, and then took his panties and pulled them off slowly. He looked up at Jungkook, who was blushing like crazy.

"Still so pretty, dollie." Taehyung said with a small smile, and Jungkook's breath hitched, his tiny cock twitching a little, hardening at how Taehyung pressed his thumb on his slit.

"T-Tae-" Jungkook let out, and Taehyung shushed him. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you." Taehyung soothed him, and then reached forward, placing his lips on his member.

Jungkook let his fingers grip Taehyung's hair, and felt Taehyung sucking on his small digit, looking up at Jungkook, seeing the younger squirming and turning into a blushing mess.

Taehyung pulled away, and Jungkook crawled back on the bed, allowing Taehyung to climb onto it, still between Jungkook's legs. He grabbed his thighs, and reached his head down, continuing to suck him off.

"T-Taehyungie-" Jungkook let out, arms falling by his sides. Taehyung hummed onto his cock, and Jungkook whimpered, feeling Taehyung pull his mouth off.

"Y-you don't have to do that," Jungkook stammered, and Taehyung looked at him in confusion. "I-it's not pleasurable. I can suck you off, if-if you want."

Taehyung let out a laugh. "Seeing you satisfied is more than enough pleasure for me, dollie." Taehyung said, and then Jungkook blushed.

He felt his soft thighs get gripped by Taehyung's hands and pushed up, and then felt Taehyung's mouth on his entrance.

Jungkook let out a gasp, gripping onto Taehyung's hair needily, feeling his warm lips on his supple skin, sucking willfully on the puffy rim. "Ah-" Jungkook let out, closing his eyes and letting Taehyung eat him out.

Taehyung gripped his waist tightly, and only shifted forward- letting his tongue lap at his fluttering hole. Jungkook felt his small cock twitching at the pleasure, and then whimpered, cumming all over his tummy.

Taehyung pulled away, lips gleaming, and smiled at Jungkook, who was blushing quite hard. Jungkook sniffled, and Taehyung reached down, pulling Jungkook's panties back up. Jungkook gave him a small smile.

"Tae- I-I want you," Jungkook said, and Taehyung felt his breath hitch. "W-wanna be like- how- how we were before." Jungkook whispered, and Taehyung watched him with big eyes. "Without all the lies and- and dying." Jungkook said in a small voice, and Taehyung let out a chuckle.

"You want us to be together again?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook nodded wildly.

"I love you." Jungkook said, lips shaped in that little pout, which Taehyung leaned forward and kissed away. "I love you too, dollie. So fucking much."