└ELEVEN┘

trigger warning ; abuse, non-con

____________________________________________

Jungkook somehow made it back to his house alive. He walked for ages, endlessly in the snow, feeling like a proper dumbass for not having his phone nor wallet nor keys.

He was scared, alone, freezing, and felt like crying for hours on end. Taehyung's words hurt Jungkook because there was truth in them, but Jungkook didn't want to believe him.

Jungkook opened the door of his house which was thankfully unlocked and walked in, letting out a small sigh in the warmth. Which was weird.. why was the heater on? Jungkook must've left it on.. Either way, Jungkook walked into the foyer and towards the stairs to his room, and then froze.

Jungkook felt his stomach twist. "C-Chris," Jungkook let out, seeing the older man leaning his elbows against the sofa, a glass of whiskey in his hand. Probably not his first one.

There was a silence. A silence so heavy Jungkook could feel it sinking into his skin. "I-I thought you wouldn't be back for another week." Jungkook stated, and Chris looked up at him, and Jungkook saw it.

Saw how he had bags under his reddened eyes, looked pained, almost- and the guilt in Jungkook intensified.

"Cut my trip short. Came back last night, wanted to come see you." Chris said, and then took a sip of his glass, a short curt sip, and then leaned back, placing the glass on the side table. "Apologise." Chris added, and Jungkook's breath hitched.

The younger boy stood there, feeling more than aware of Chris' eyes on him. "Where were you?"

Jungkook hesitated, fingers pulling on the thread of his jeans. "O-out-"

"Whose clothes are those?" Chris asked, and Jungkook didn't like it. Didn't like how calm he sounded, how serene, relaxed and grave his tone was.

"M-mine-" Jungkook tried, and Chris stepped closer to him, still a palpable distance between them.

Chris paused, as if he was giving Jungkook a chance. A chance to tell him the truth. Jungkook gulped. "They're just- I-I got them from-"

"Whose fucking clothes are those, Jungkook?" Chris shouted, all calmness in his tone gone. Jungkook looked up at him, not wanting to duck his head and let himself get yelled at like always.

"They're my friend's." Jungkook said, and Chris looked at him, not pleased with the answer. "A friend who decided to be with me while you were too busy frolicking in London with all those pretty girls during Christmas." Jungkook snapped.

"For the last fucking time- I had work! I was busy all fucking day, working my ass off- for what? So you can buy yourself pretty things and keep yourself looking good for me-"

"Right! Because that's all I'm good for, aren't I?? Buying myself pretty things and keeping myself looking good! That's all you want me to do, Chris. You don't treat me like your fiance you treat me like a sugarbaby there to fulfil your needs and nothing else!" Jungkook shouted.

Chris looked angered, very angered, and if this was any other day, Jungkook would be on his knees apologising- but today was different. Jungkook didn't care if Chris was angered because he's sick and tired of getting treated like shit!

Chris grabbed Jungkook's arm. "Don't fucking speak to me like that-"

"Like what? Like how you talk to me every single day?" Jungkook asked, and then pulled his arm back.

"Don't you dare interrupt me, Jungkook," Chris growled, and Jungkook stepped back from him, his own eyes blazing.

"Shut up!" Jungkook yelled. "For once, listen to me!" Jungkook snapped, and saw how Chris frowned.