└THIRTEEN┘

ksjkd you guys rly liked the last chapter omggg i loved seeing all your reactions so cute

____________________________________________

"One hour till the next year," Jungkook said, and Taehyung abruptly stopped the bike, making Jungkook squeak out in surprise and grip Taehyung tighter.

"Shit, time really flies." Taehyung snickered, and Jungkook looked up and saw a little flower shop, closed. It had a little board on the outside which said we are closed! happy holidays <3

The shop was called Honeycup and had pretty flowers outside which were watered and all nice. "Their apartment is right above," Taehyung explained, parking the bike beside the shop.

Both climbed off, and then walked to the side and saw some stairs leading up. Jungkook followed Taehyung up the stairs, and Taehyung rang on the bell.

"Ugh Yoongi- I told you not to order from that Indian place-" Jimin's faint voice snapped from inside.

"Baby I didn't-" Yoongi's voice retorted.

"Then who is it?"

"Fuck do I know?"

Jungkook and Taehyung giggled to each other, and then they heard some more incoherent mumbling and the door open. "-fucking holidays and we can't even- oh my god!" Jimin let out when he saw the two, a big smile reaching his face.

"Tae! Kookie!" Jimin squealed, and Jungkook reached forward, hugging him tightly. Yoongi walked to see who it was, and then his eyes widened when he saw the two. He also walked up to Jungkook, hugging him tightly from the side.

"Oh wow- hey guys! What're you doing here?" Jimin asked after pulling away, giving Taehyung a quick hug too.

"It's a long story-" Taehyung started, but then Jungkook stomped his foot and hit Yoongi on the chest.

"Why didn't you tell me Taehyung was alive?" Jungkook snapped, eyebrows furrowing in anger, nose scrunching up, which was nothing but absolutely adorable to Yoongi.

"Taehyung told us not to tell you, pet." Yoongi said softly, and Jungkook huffed, looking at Taehyung angrily now.

Taehyung moved forward, letting his hand pat the small of Jungkook's back. "I'm sorry, Kookie. But you know I had many reasons to do so, right?" Taehyung said softly, and Jungkook hummed. "I guess."

"So.. anyways, what're you two doing here?" Jimin asked.

"We came to see you guys. Also, figured you two might as well tell Jungkook." Taehyung said, and Jungkook's eyes grew big.

"Tell me what?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin suddenly gasped.

"We have cake!" Jimin declared, and then ran from his small living room into the kitchen. Jungkook turned to see Taehyung.

"You brought me here to have them tell me they have cake?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"No, dumbellina. But let's have Jimin's cake!" Taehyung grinned, and Yoongi scowled, giving him a slight glare. "That's my job, Taehyung." Yoongi winked, and Jungkook grimaced.

"Well- I'm actually glad you two came over. Yoongi and I went to a neighbour's new years party- but it was so loud and full of annoying people- so we left! Were gonna spend new years with each other alone- but I'm glad you guys are here." Jimin said with a big grin, placing a big chocolate cake on a table.

"How come you two are hanging out?" Yoongi asked, and Jimin looked at Jungkook. "Yeah.. How's your CEO boyfriend, Kookie?"

Taehyung let out a snicker. "Jungkook's not-"