Jealousy and First Kiss😂❤️

Hey guys ! I hope your are  liking this book 😊 please follow me and vote for me 😊 n show me some Love ❤️!
.
.
.
.
Siddharth: good decision....I am get the car ...wait outside...
She nodded and thought I hope I have taken the right decision..
She came out and was waiting on the street when a man comes..
Man: oh look like u have found a place..what have u worn u look like a slut!
Sana: Dillon?
D: where the fuck have u been I have been searching for u...and wtf have u worn..
Sana: shut up I ain't ur girlfriend anymore..
D: oh so I have learnt to talk he leaned forward to hit her when Siddharth comes and pushes him back...
Sid: so ur the dog who hits women!
D:  don't interfere between us...
Sid: stay away from my women...
Dillon: I will be back,! 
.
.
Sid: are u ok?
Shenaaz went and hugged him..
Sid: I don't like to be touched Shenaaz...
Sana : oh sorry ... people close to me call me sana!
Sid: oh but who are they ...I can't see them Sana! He laughed..
Sana just looked down coz she knew he was right!
Sid: hey hey I was joking chill..
.
.
.
.
The next morning!
Sana was on her bed: omg I can't believe I am a part of bronze Dragons...
She remembered about last night : I hope Dillon doesn't do anything... Siddharth called me his girl...
She brushed off those thoughts and decided ti get ready!
.
.
Sid on the other side on the phone call!: What ! They are going to attack? Is ur source realiable Taylor? Okay then ask everyone to stay at home and low...okay bye!
He thought there is some trouble brewing!
.
.
.
He looked around and found Shenaaz..
Sid: hey could u are here ..there is an attack brewing so everyone has to stay low..
Sana: ohk..
Sid: do u want anything? Like women stuff uk?
Sana: I don't understand what u mean..
Sid: like women stuff  Shenaaz.. uk I don't Fucking know..
Sana: haha I knew what u meant. ..I was just joking...
He glared at her and she kept quiet...
He walked off and she continued laughing...
Sid: move ur fucking ass..
Sana: oh oh. Coming!!
.
.
.
They reached the mall!
Sana: I found some dresses for work , undercover and uk seducing...I will show u..
She came out in a black leather jacket and leather pants for work...then next she wore .. she wore s beautiful dress for when she would go undercover...and then the dress ato seduce she came out in a red tube and black skirt showing off her curves and red thigh high boots...
Sana: and this is for uk! She thought even though I can't seduce people
Sid thought oh she looks fucking sexy...
They paid and checked out of the mall...
One week passed this way ... Siddharth and Shenaaz were getting used to eachother ..and kinda of become like friends ..and tbh got attracted to eachother ..but remembering the start they would keep quiet ..
.
.
.
They reached home and Shenaaz took a great shower and changed in her PJs ...she wanted her phone back so she was searching for him around ..she finally found him in the games room...she saw him with Aarthi ..
Sid: what's up Shenaaz
Sana: oh I needed to talk to u..but I guess I will talk later coz Aarthi is here looking at aarti who shootings daggers at her..
Sid: oh nono Aarthi was just leaving..
Aarthi kissed him...
Sid: what the hell do u think ur doing..
A: just a goodbye kiss she winked..
Sid: stay in ur limits...sana had gine long back from there...
.
.
.
When he looked around be couldn't find her ..he finally found her in the kitchen..
Sid: why did u run-off?
Sana: I thought I were busy with her..
Sid: I wasn't ...
Sana: are u and Aarthi in a relationship?
Sid: nope why
Sana: then why does she behave lie u are in one!
Sid: Are u Jealous Shenaaz?
Sana: Jealous? Please No!
.
.
.
He came closer to her quite closer...
Sid: I mean we slept togather sometimes..
Sana breathing heavily: oh..
Sid kissed her forehead : uk ur beautiful right...
Sana nervously: Am I?
Sid: yea the beautiful innocent face I like it...
.
.
.
Sana pov..
Before I could say anything he cupped my face and pulled me for a kiss..
My body wanted ti resist but my heart was beating fast and thought that this was a right thing ti do...
Do u want to do this he asked ...I couldn't say anything and I just nodded ...and then he pulled me closer and we started kissing...the kiss was the best I ever had..
Sana pov ended
.
.
.
They entered the bed ...and they both were half naked..
Sana: have u got a condom am I not on birth control!
Sid: damn..I will be back in minute..
.
.
She decided to lay down and waif for him..
Siddharth was back he literally had ti go 20 floors down to get it from his car..but when he returned he saw Shenaaz...
.
.

I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯