Shenaaz is Dead?

Hey  guys thank you for showing all the love that you able to you showed me please always continue show me all the love that you have showed please follow me and vote for me
.
.
.
Sana: but why...

Sid flashback
At the warehouse ..
V: boss I have some information on Robin..
Sid: what is it ..he looks at the phone screen showed by Vikas and is Shocked
T: show us also ..
.
.
.
.
Sid showed them it was a picture of robin and Dillon talkin'to eachother..
T: fuck that's Robbin and Dillon
Dima: who is Dillon
Sid: sana's ex ..I knew it these idiot are working for someone..
V : we will have to need to prepone the wedding..
Sid: yea ...
T: what if Shenaaz calls robin
Sid: that is ok .. atleast he wil be in front of us ..
Flashback ends..
.
.
.
.
Sana: sid?
Sid: yea ..we are getting married in two days and that's final..
Sana : no wea are not... everything doens't happen according to you !! and she ran inside..
.
.
.
.
Sana call Robin and told him I and Siddharth had a fight I don't know why he wants to prepone the wedding in 2 days
Rob : oh my God why would you do that?
Sana : I don't know I don't know why he is behaving like this o my God
Rob: do you want to meet for coffee he asked
Sana: okay!!
Rob : ok I meet you in an hour bye beautiful h said..
.
.
.
Sana: sid I am going out for coffee..
Sid: no ur not and he continued talkin'to Dima...
Sana: oh hell I am ..
Dima left ..
Sid: oh sana please don't irritate me ..ur not going
Sana: but why ..tell me otherwise I am going!!
.
.
.
.
Sid: okay ..there ai some information about the bounty on zorowar
Sana : what ..
Sid: so please understand woman..
Sana: Julie left back to LA last night and the wedding is in two days she is my fucking maid of honour
Sid: don't worry about that I'll fly her back tomorrow
Sana oh my god Siddharth and she started crying...
.
.
.
.
.
Sid : oh no not this crying shit sana ...she continued crying and he went and hugged her and she hugged him Back..
Sana: idk why I am crying for so small things ..
Sid: it's ok this is gonno  be over soo he patted her back ...
They pulled out and then he kissed her and she kissed him back ..they might not have a confession but definitely they have some feelings for Each other 😔...he carcasses her bare back from the backless top of hers ...
She just deepened the kiss ..and was just brushing and massaging his hair while kissing him ...he kissed her collarbone ..her neck and kissed her agin ...
.
.
.
.
They made out and then pulled out ..he looked at Shenaaz who was looking down blushing ..
Sid: baby are u ready for the wedding
Sana: I guess ..
Sid: go text Julie about her flying back..
She nodded and left ..
.
Sid thought don't get feeling for her agin Siddharth ...she screwed u last time she can screw u again...
.
.
.
Two days after
The wedding day ..
Sana got dressed in a beautiful white gown and looked flawless ..she had her two bride maids Julie and Shefali with her ...
Sana: oh my god!!
Shef: chill girl ...you look beautiful ❤️❤️ ... Siddharth is going to fall looking at you ...
Sana smiled and she walked out ..
.
.
Sans pov
I came out and walked down the aisle ...I looked at Siddharth and our eyes met ...he looked super hot and handsome ...I never thought I would get married to him ...he looked at me and smiled ...
The wedding procedure went beautiful ... Siddharth was just looking at me and he was complementing me .. and I was looking down and blushing ...we took a vows  together and we literally were looking in each other's eyes the whole time it's a very special thing for me cause it's my wedding day and I never thought  that I would get married to him there was so many words and moments  shared between the eyelock ...
.
.
.
.
.
who knew that I would one day have a child who would be the next hier  of bronze Dragons   but I can just see love in my eyes for him I don't know if he  feel the same but it's ok finally a tear  escaped my eyes when the priest  announced  I pronounce you as husband and wife and we kissed each other that kiss is so passionate and filled with love and I realise that I really like this man....
.
.
.
.
.
but my bubble got bursted when I heard gunshots yeah there was an attack on us I could see vikas running with Zorro in his  arms I could see so many men shooting eachother.... And my eyes closed I realise I was shot thrice I remember open my eyes while passing through the corridor off the hospital and entering the ICU..
Pov ends ..
.
.
.
.
Siddharth was shot in his arms ..but he was soon fine .. the first question he asked was where is shehnaz and zorawar...hi felt calm when one of his men told them that zorawar was taken home in immediately and he is sleeping but his heart pinched with needles very hard that Shenaaz was still in the critical condition...
.
.
.
.
He ran out and he asked the doctor ..
Sid: how is my wife..
Doc : I am sorry me shukla ..but ur wife is Dead!
Sid suddenly felt as if his world is destroyed...he felt like some one just killed the most important person in his life ....
.
.
.
What? Shenaaz is dead... let see what happens..
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏