She's Gone!

Hey GUYS thanks 😊 for loving my book so much ... please keep showing some love❤️❤️
I feel super grateful for all the love u guys have given me ..this book has reached 98.6 k views which feels amazing 😍 and I love u guys ..
.
.
Happy Reading 😍 Enjoy!
.
.
.
In her room
Shenaaz was worried about what Aarthi said...she texted Siddharth
"Hey sid where are you"
"Busy Shenaaz!"
Well that was rude she thought ...
But she ignored because now she was used to it ..💔
She was just in her lingerie she decided to make breakfast and go down...
She entered the kitchen and was just cooking ...she knew no one was there ...and she was so lazy to dress so she was singing and cooking..
Sid: Shenaaz
Sana went and hugged him tightly..
Sana: oh my god sid are u ok
Sid: yea I am fine...
Sana: did u find vinny?
Sid: that's not ur problem..he said bluntly..
Aarthi is right he doesn't trust me she thought...she looked down sadly..
.
.
.
.
Sid: Shenaz
Sana: yea..she came out of her thought..
Sid: taylor , Clegg,  kushal are roaming around the house all the fucking time..so better where some clothes on..he screamed at her...
Sana: okay..she said scaredly...
Sid: omg better wear them next time..
Sana: loud  and clear Siddharth she screamed...
He nodded and left
How rude she thought...
.
.
.
Later that day..
Shenaaz was watching tv in the living room..sid came and informed about a party at 8 ...
She got dressed later on in a blue bold dress and looked hot..
She went down to the games room and the sight shocked her and needles ran through her heart..she was Shocked she wasn't expecting that Siddharth would hurt her ..
When she saw a girl sitting on Siddharth lap and he was giving me a serious look...
I asked Shefali who was next to her about that girl and she replied she is one of smash dash of Siddharth..
Smash and dash she asked?
Yea one. Where he sleeps and sends her home..
She felt even bad when he left up to his room with her..
Sid's pov
Shenaz came down in a sexy hot dress ..she did look good ..but when she saw me with shelly I am sure she felt bad and betrayed ..but I know I can't have anything with her ..I am doing this for her own good ..
Pov ends ..
.
.
.
.
He just left the party and went to sleep..
In his room ..
Shelly was sitting on his lap and was trying her best to seduce him but hus mind was just stuck thinking about Shenaz ..and he just screamed..
Sid: shelly just leave ..
S: ik u don't mean that she said seductively..
Sid: I  am sure i know what I mean just go before I shoot u ..and she ran away for her life..
Oh my god I need to get her out of my mind...he thought..
.
.
.
.
The next morning
The whole day Shenaaz was ignoring Siddharth ..and whenever he would look at her she would look away and of be tried to talk she would go away ..
.
.
.
In the corridor..
Sid: is there a problem?
Sana: why would there be a problem she said angrily..
Sid: don't talk to me like that..
Sana: oh sorry boss am I  supposed to bow to u ..she said in a mocking tone..
She bowed in front of him..
Sid: what is wrong with u..he asked bewildered by her sudden change..
She just walked off and entered the kitchen..
He came behind her ..
Sid: u can't just walk off when I am talking ti u..
Sana: oh sorry master I didn't know I can't leave without ur permission..she said in a mocking tone..
Sid: oh get done with that crap of master Shenaaz or just keep it for the bedroom he smirked..
Sana: you are disgusting..she spat
.
.
.
.
He pulled her super close and was holding her by her waist..and her mind wanted to protest when he touched her her heart goes weak ..
Sid: let's start again..what's bothering u
Sana: nothing..she said looking down
Sid: wrong answer..is it because of shelly last night..
Sana: no ..she looked up suddenly...
Sid: don't lie ti me shenaaz..
She looked down..
Sid couldn't care less coz he found her cute and couldn't control himself..
He kissed her and they continued kissing for some time..when suddenly Taylor came : ahmm.. and then they suddenly pulled out ..and sana was blushing and sid got angry..
Sid: heard of knocking?
T: oh knocking on the kitchen door? He laughed ..
Siddharth just pulled him along and just went ..
Shenaaz sighed at what just happened.she was wondering how this happened ..one point they are distant and now they were kissing ..oh god ..she was kinda relieved they didn't do anything ...

.
.
.
Meanwhile..
T: so what's up
S: I need to move as greens skulls know where I live..and only u , kushal and Clegg will know the address..
T: what about Shenaaz?
S: I still don't know about her.. I don't what to do with her..
.
.
This was heard by Shenaaz and she ran away from there in her room crying he actually wants to kill me ..oh god I need ti get out of here...I still have the card Siddharth gave me ..I will go to the bank and withdraw cash and leave... she was soo traumatized that she didn't know what she was doing .. whatever decision came in her mind she decided to do it ..
.
.
S: I think it's time for me to buy her a house..
T: but why
S: because she is getting close and that is the problem..and I don't do relationship..
.
.
On the other hand... Shenaz took the money and she went home and packed her bags and also went ti Siddharth office and booked a ticket to France..
.
.
Siddharth came back home and reliased she isn't there and he Made his men start searching for her... Clegg went ti her and room and found out that her phone and the card he gave her was there only and she had only taken her clothes..
Siddharth was shocked ...he Never expected Shenaaz to act like this ..he did start liking her and he's he was avoiding her but this wasn't the solution to that..
.
.
A week later...
Clegg: boss we found location of vinny and Johnny..
S: okay find them then we may able to find the spy location too..
Clegg: boss she went to ur office and booked a ticket to France and took only 5 thousands dollars..
S: just 5 grand she knew she could take five million..he said surprised..
C: yea that's a point..
S: tell all the men in France to find her..
C: on it boss!!
S: u better not be the reason for my brother's death Shenaaz coz I will kill u he thought..and he had anger ij his eyes ...
What will Siddharth do ? And where is Shenaaz what is happening ..
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏