Someone wants to kill Shenaaz?

Hey guys thank you ❤️ for everything.. please continue showing me all ur love and I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏..
.
.
.
.
.
GUYS! ONLY THREE MORE PARTS REMAINING AND THEN WEA RE DONE!😭😭😭 I MISA U GUYS ..SO GIVE ME AS MUCH LOVE AND COMMENTS U CAN IF U WANT ME TO CONTINUE AND UPDATE FAST ..I TRY MY BEST COZ OF MY CLASSES!!
.
.
In the room
Sana: what the fuck is wrong with u
Sid: what I just wanted to spend some alone time with my wife is that wrong ..u can't be pissed by that he smirked
Sana: fine I will forgive u  she rolled her eyes....but tell me the name u thought for the baby or else u wil end up at the couch.. she said with a giggle!
Sid: u wouldn't he stepped back
Sana: oh guess what I would she smirked.. she pulled him by his collar..🙄😉
.
.
.
.
.
Sid: okay I thought ti name her after Gold
Sana: meaning..
Sid: She is like Gold for me ...which is so precious and rare ...so Sonakashi and your  mother s name so SONAKSHI PARI SHUKLA .. he smiled
Sana:oh I love it and I love u ..she kissed his cheek and she was left teary eyed ..
.
.
.
.
Oh my god ..how can someone be so sweet ...he actually named her after my mother...and Sonakshi is such a beautiful name ...oh god ..I am falling ij love with this man over and over again ...
Sid : oh my baby he lifted her in his arms and took her to the bed ...he kissed her immediately and sucked her lips for long ...he loved her so bad...he kissed her neck and she moaned his name ..he loved it ...after sometime...
.
.
Sid: let's get dressed ..and he goes ..
Sana  goes to get ready but just then she gets a message ..
" Rip Mrs Shenaaz Siddharth Shukla"
.
.
.
.
.
Omg .. she was shocked and scared ...who is this ..who wants to kill me? What ..oh god .. Siddhart would be so angry ..I need to make sure who this is..
Sid comes
Sid : why aren't u dressed ..
Sana: I don't feel lke going ...my head is aching .. she said trying to avoid going out..
Sid: okay fine ..I will just comeback u rest ..
.
.
.
.
In the corridor ..
Hanah was just in her lingerie .. and was roaming texting on her phone..
Sid: what the fuck do u think ur doing just put on some. Fucking clothes ..
Han: do u like what u see? She flirted ..
Vikas : what's up
Sid: handle your woman vikas  before I shoot her ..and he walked away..
V: wtf is wrong with u put onn some clothes ...there are five men in this house ..
H: I was going for a bath ...she reasoned
V: shit the fuck up ..and get lost
.
.
.
.
.
In the car ..
V: sorry about Hannah bro
Sid: this isn't the first time it happened ..sid explained about the warehouse that day ..
Vikas : damn that bitch!
.
.
.
At home ..
Sana: hey sid are u sure killed all the surotos she asked scaredly... thinking of that message..
Sid: yes baby don't worry ..
Sana: don't u think I need a bodyguard she said quickly..
.
.
.

Sid: huh unless u want one ..
Sana: okay she said nervously..
Sid: is everything alright Shenaaz
Yea she screamed literally .. and then hugged him..
Sid: okay if u say so! Hugging her back..
.
.
.
.
In vikas  room ..
He entered angrily ..
V: Siddharth told me everything ..u bitch ..just pack ur shit up and get lost
H: what I didn't do anything..do u believe him more than me
V: I would believe him over my mother also ..now get lost..
U will pay for this Mr Siddharth Shukla..she thought..
.
.
.
.
Vikas  knew that sana was worried or scared of something because he just spoke to her and asked if she wants ti go out and she denied ...so he told Siddharth about it ..
Siddharth also agreed because he also was finding her weird! And decided to find out!!
.
.
.
.

After he came back sana was lying on the bed he kissed her forehead ..
Sid: u okay baby
Sana: yea ..
Sid: okay I am leaving for work
Sana: please can u work from home sh said scaredly 😨
Sid: no I can't
Sana: please Siddharth I am scared she blurted out! And bit her tongue Because she realised what she said ...
.
.
.
.
.
Sid: scared of what he asked suddenly in shock
Sana: oh shit I mean sick not scared ... She tried to cover up..
Sid: Shenaaz bloody start talking ..
Sana knew that Siddharth understood she was lying so she just gave up!
Sana explain him everything..
Sid: are u kidding how could u not tell me ..he roared angrily..
And he barged out  before sana could apologize...he went and informed his men about it and tried to find out. ...and also increased security on Shenaaz ..
.
.
.
.
On the other hand
At a random place..
Person: what the hell are u doing here
H: vikas kicked me out
P: oh god u fucking can't do one thing properly ..
H: u only told me to hit on Siddharth ..I knew it wouldn't work ..
P: I don't need u now ...
H: u can't do anything ..his house has maximum security and it will increase after Siddharth knows about the message ...
P: u don't tell me that and she shit Hannah and killed her ...
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile
Sid entered the room ..
Sana: I am so sorry Siddharth she came near him and held his arm..
Sid: what the hell sana ..I can't talk now it's a long day ... He was soo in not the mood of talking to her ..he was so angry , scared and possesive about her and she knew it but still she hid it from him...
Sana: Siddharth she whined...
Sid just glared at her in anger ..
Sana: omg it's not the end of the world.. she said irritated
Sid: it is for me ..what if something happened to u ..huh my baby would have died .. he said in concern for both of them...he was so upset and worried for the most important ppl in his life ..
.
.
.
.
Sana: u just fucking care for the baby coz it has shukla blood ... She said blurted in anger...she yelled angrily..
Sid : ur misunderstanding me ...I didn't mean that ... What's wrong with u ..how can u think about it!
Sana: I very well know what u did ..
.
.
.
.
The next morning
Sid switched on the tv and saw the news ..
Reporter: hello everyone breakfast news ...police has found the dead body of Hannah Faye .....
Sid called vikas  ...meet me in 10 minutes
Sana: what the fuck Hannah is dead ..did u kill her Siddharth she glared at him..
Sid: if I had killed her she wouldn't be found .. he smirked🙂😤
Sana: how could u...
He wasnt surprised to be blamed for Hannah's death so he thought and just
He walked off and she was glaring at him ..
.
.
.
Hannah is dead ? Omg who wants ti kill Shenaaz ...keep waiting..
.
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏