Found her!

Hey guys thank you ❤️ for all the love u guys are giving me .. please continue showing the same amount of love always ❤️🙏
.guys this chapter has a lot of leaps so don't mind!
.
.
.
A few days later
Siddharth couldn't still find Shenaaz ...he decided to go upto france...after a lot of searching in France still there was no trace of her... nothing at all and now he was getting frustrated because not because he was made to understand that Shenaaz is a spy and she was one of the reason who helped thier enemy to kill his brother asim ...and yes he did have a little sweet corner for her ..but everyday passing ut eas reducing and hatred and anger was completing it ..😏😭🌈
.
.
.
.
...
Two weeks later ...
Sid: what happened did u find out anything?
Kushal bower his head done in a no!
Still no trace of Shenaaz ...she should be somewhere we are fucking bronze dragons he shouted....
Boss we need to go back Taylor says that everything is falling apart without u says vikas and they finally decide to go back !
.
.
.
.
A lot of weeks passed by still no trace of her .... Siddharth was getting frustrated...if she was the spy or not who the fuck was it...he was getting more and more ruthless ..
.
.
Guys I have to fasten it..to be honest I don't like making u all wait coz obviously I am a reader too and I know how curious u all are but uk...I am gonno do what I want!... because yes suspense is good ..but I know being curious is natural and also even I am excited to see your reaction so yea!!
.
.
.
.

A YEAR LATER..
Yes u read it right a year later..
At Siddharth new mansion..
.
.
C: boss vinny and Johnny still aren't telling who the traitor is and also they are very near in dying..
S: keep them alive and I will kill them by my hands...what about Shenaaz..
V: boss it's been 14 months don't u think it's time u get over Shenaaz..
S: ofc no ...no one dares to double cross me ...
V: did u like her
S: I did actually and I cared for her too ...I never had this type of feeling with other .. anyway..
Vikas nodded and left ..
What why did I say that ...what the hell ..I am the Siddharth Shukla ..I don't have feelings for anyone do don't think that way Siddharth ...she is a traitor that's why asim died ..he thought...
.
.
.
.
.
3 months passed...
Somewhere in La
A bakery Daniel Treats ...
There was Shenaaz standing in a bakery uniform. ..
Sanas pov..
Omg I can't believe I have reached her ...I moved from France because I couldn't understand their language and I felt so lonely ..I am happy her ein the suberbs of la ...I worked day and night to get some money and now finally I can't believe I have a small little bakery of mine! ...I so miss Siddharth and I always will ...I did like him a lot actually I think love him but destiny didn't want us togather...there have been times I feel like going back but then deep down I know I don't have the confidence...and only I font know what will be the consequences when he finds out ...she looked worriedly..
.
.
.
.
I came out of thought when I saw a customer enter ..
S: hey welcome to daniel treats what would u like to have?
.
.
At the end of the day ...ah finally time to go home...
.
.
.
A month later in New York..
Vikas  came running in Siddharth room : boss we finally have a sighting of Shenaaz...look .
Siddharth saw her in a bakery custome ...
V:  she lives in the suberbs of la ... And has a small little bakery ...
S: okay we are flying tomorrow to la let's go!
We are going to meet soon baby ..and let me see what things you have done ....he smirked ..
.
.
.
At Daniels treats...
Siddharth and vikas were sitting on the table ..
Sana: hey welcome to daniel treats what can I get u ..
Siddharth turned ..
Sana: Siddharth? She was shocked in her life ...she was scared af ...omg she of course lost a lot of confidence immediately when she looked at him ...she wasn't ready to give answer ...
Sid: hey Shenaaz..he said smartly trying to reduce his anger ..
.
.
.
.
Sid Shenaaz sit here...
And vikas move everybody out from here ..
Sana: u wouldn't do that she said ...
Sid: guess what I just did!
Sana: why are you here!???
Sid: I need fucking answers Shenaaz ...are u one spy or whatever working with Vinny.....he spat angrily ..
Sana: I am shocked...I can't believe u would think of me like that..I fucking went to seduce him and I got shot if I was with him wouldn't he protect me ...oh god Siddharth I can't believe this ...she said as her voice broke ...she didn't believe that Siddharth would think that she would betray him..
.
.
.
.
Sid : then why the fuck did u leave ..
Sana v: because I didn't wanna be a part of bronze dragons..she said looking away ...
Sid: that's a lie ..tell me the truth Shenaaz ...he screamed and she was scared..
Sana: because I thought u were going to kill me and I didn't wanan die..she said in one go scaredly...
Sid: and why did u think k would do so
Sana: because u told ur selling the house and moving and u didn't know what to do with me so I thought u were going to kill me..she said looking down sadly remembering that day ...
Sid: did u also listen that I was planning to buy I a house?
Sana: oh no ..I ran from there..she was shocked ..
Sid: what the hell Shenaaz ...you should listen before assuming things ..
She didn't have anything to day so she just looked down ...

.
.
.
Sid: this conversation is not over Shenaaz I will be back ...
Sanaa: why can't we talk right now?
Sid: because I need to think ...where is ur home..
Sana: let's talk here only ..
He nodded and left ...
SANA: HE CAN NEVER COME HOME SHE SIGHED...
.
.
What is sana hiding let's see what happens next..
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏