Sneaking out!!

Hey guys thank you ❤️ for all the love u guys have given me ..I feel great continue it ..coz uk I love the attention ❤️❤️
.
.
.GUYS I WANT ATLEAST 25 COMMENTS OTHERWISE NO NEW POST!
Sana pov..
I just have to find a way ti get out of here ..so I called Vikas and told him I have a migraine and I won't be liked to be disturbed tonight and also if they could take care of Danny ... he said it would be perfectly alright..
I got dressed and went out from the back door and took a cab and reached the Italian restaurant...I know that if Siddharth comes to know I am so fucking dead ...but he didn't bother calling or texting me ...so u shouldn't be scared ...
Pov ends
.
.
.
.
At the restaurant
Sana: hey Robin
Rob: hey sana u look beautiful...I hope u don't mind me ordering my fav pizza
Sana: no not at all..
They started eating..
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile at the house..
Sid called vikas : why the fuck is Shenaaz not picking my calls.. he yelled vikas ..
V : she said she had a migraine and she doens't want to be disturbed..
Sid: I don't Fucking care .. just tell her to call me now..
He agreed and went ti her room..
He entered the room but still didn't find her ..he called out for her but still no trace..
He called up boss
V: boss she is not here..
Sid: wtf did u say ..wher is Zoro
C: he is sleeping .. Taylor is with him and
Cooper is checking on the grounds..
Sid: okay I will call u back ..
.
.
.
.
Sid was on the private jet ..
Sid: kushal find a trace on Shenaaz phone..and tell Alberto to fucking put the plane on fire ..
Sid: Shenaaz ..how could you sneak out ...why do have ti anger me always..
.
.
.
.
Sid: vikas she is in an Italian restaurant..
V : on it boss
Sid: just check on her ..don't do anything until she is in Danger..
.
.
.
Vikas entered the restaurant and se taht Shenaaz was just talking to a guy..he sent a picture to Siddharth..
Sid saw it and thought ..stay faithful my ass the minute I ma out of the country she with him...how could she lie ans sneak out ..

.
.
Later that night
Sana: thanks for the night Robin
Rob: my pleasure ...and he came forward and tried ti kiss her and she moved back ..
Sana: wtf are u doing I told u I am getting married ...she yelled ..
Rob: u told u weren't happy..
Sana: are you mad Robin!! I would never cheat on Siddharth ...she screamed angrily ..
.
.
.
.
She just walked off..
All this was shot by vikas  ...u signed ur own death warrant mister ur soo dead he thought..
.
.
.
The next morning..
Sana got up and went out ..she saw him sitting in the kitchen ....look like Siddharth is back ..
Sana : hey Siddharth where is Zoro
Sid: he is gone out with men
Sana: without tell me..how dare u take him with telling me.. she yelled ...
.
.
.
.
Sid: just remember he is my son to and I can do whatever I want and tell my man to take out whenever they want..
Sana : I care for my son and I need to know when he is gone
Sid: oh really you do not think about him last night when you are with your fucking lover boy...he smirked after yelling and she gasped as she was caught now .....
Sana: oh how did you know that you have followed?  Siddharth...she screamed..
.
.
.
.
Just the Dima comes
Dima: hey
Sana: who is this
Sid: this is my cousin ..he is come here for ur son.. Dima I wil meet u in minutes..
Dim: no problem bro ..so this is Shenaaz nice ti meet u ...he smiled and she did too..
Sana: let me guess yet another murder..mafia she mocked ...
.
.
.
.
Sid: Russian mafia actually he smirked looking at her shocked reaction...
Sana : you can't be serious
Sid: I am ! Dima s dad Dimitri is the head of Russian mafia and he is my uncle and demise here to take care of our son ... so you better got damn show some respect to him and about Robin will be discussed later...and he walked off ..
.
.
.

Later that day ..
Knock knock
Sana came in
Sana: u wanted ti see me she said not interested ...
Sid: keep ur attitude down.. anyway u you told me to be faithful in the marriage and you went and met a Robin we can still continue with the fake marriage and you can have Robin just a word
Sana: I don't want Robin at all ....she said quick ..
Sid: oh really so what happened last night
Sana: nothing look down ...she k ew id she said looking in his eyes ..that she can't lie ...shit ...he know she thought
Sid : I am waiting
Sana he tried ti kiss me she said sadly looking down ...
Sid: did u kiss him back ..
Sana : no she looked up quick and said it ...
Sid: okay
Sana u believe me? She said almost surprise...
Sid I have a recording so I can believe u ..
Sana did u fucking record me oh gid Siddharth ..she spat ...I didn't know you would ...forget it
Sid: do u mind signing a prenup
Sana: do u really think I want ur money .. she said her voice breaking ...she didn't think he would think of her like that....
Sid: not like ur smart..
Sana: but how could you even think like that...she said ...a tear falling off her eye ...
Sid groaned : argh ...sana I was jk ..but before he could explain she walked off ...
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning..
Sana saw Zoro eating pizza
Sana: wow Pizza for breakfast
Sid: he said he wanted it..
Sana: wow father of the year.. she mocked..
.
.
.
Sid: stop acting like a bitch he said angrily ...
Bitch Zoro repeated
Sana: good work Siddharth
Sid. : Zoro  why don't u go and find vikas for me ..
Zoro nodded and left..
Sid: we are having an engagement party tonight.. he Informed ..
Sana: oh lucky me.. she said sarcastically...
.
.
.
.
Sid rolled his eyes: call Robin if u want ...
Sana: I thought u had a problem with him..
Sid: I had a problem with u lieing and sneaking out..bit with meeting him..I don't!
She nodded and  texted Robin and he agreed to come..
.
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 🙏🙏💯