Love By Passion

Hey guys thank you ❤️ for a the love u guys have given me .. please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏and give me atleast 25 comments otherwise no next part ❤️..
.
.
.
Siddharth and his men looked for Robbie but seems that he ran away ...he goes to sana's room and talk on his call when he hears her sweet voice he has veen waiting to hear..
Sana: Siddharth ....where is zoro
When Siddharth heard the sweet voice he was waiting to hear....he felt peace in his heart..
Sid: sana oh my God!! Zoro is fine ..let me call the doctor he ran to call the doctor in happiness ...Shenaaz saw it but as she was still getting used to her surrounding didn't concentrate much ..
.
.
.
.
Sometime Later ..
So doctors came in and they checked her and now she was stable ..she could see doctor and Siddharth whispering something and was looking kind of mysterious...
Sana: I know you are hiding something Siddharth
Sid: what do u remember
S: us getting shot ..omg u got shot ...she panicked and was looking over at him to see his wounds ..
Ss: I am ok..he said softly..
.
.
.
.
Sana: what is it ..is it zoro she asked silently..
Sid: no he's fine Vikas took him away at the correct time
Sana: then
Sid: Julie died
Sana: wtf ..omg she wasn't supposed to die...she started crying..she was such a good human ..
Omg I have ti go ti la for the funeral she said suddenly ..
.
.
.
Sid: it's over a week ago
Sana:. What!!! Just get out of my room ..this is all because of u ..omg Julie she cried and she yelled at him ...
He just sadly left ..
.
.
.
.
Doc: how did it go ?
Sid: she doens't know it yet ..I think it better if u tell her .. coz she is already upset with her friends death and she kicked me out of the room..
Doc goes inside
Doc: coud I have a word with u Shenaaz
S: yes doc
Doc: I am going to tell it straight u are pregnant
S: what .. pregnant..she was shocked and was kinda of happy obviously ...she blushed but then suddenly remembered of Siddharth..
Damn that man ..he must not be happy..she said sadly looking down..
Doc: your husband is happy actually ..
...
.
.
.
.
Siddharth came inside ...
Sid: so I guess you know the news!!
Sana: yeah oh god ...idk if I should be happy or sad ...sid came forward and said sorry ..and she was Shocked ...
Sana: oh my god my ears ..did the great Siddharth Shukla just say sorry?!!
Sid rolled his eyes 😂 : this drama when will it end ..u got to be careful now ..ur have our baby ..and she blushed at that ...and he leaned and gave a peck on her forehead and then her lips and she looked down shyly ..
Sana: Thank you ❤️
Sid: for??
Sana: I don't know ...she said cutely pouting in a confused state... Siddharth chuckled looking at her ...
Sid: Shenaaz I am actually so happy ur giving our second child ..and also this time I will be there to see this pregnancy ..he said slowly but happy..😊😊🙆
.
.
.
.
.
Sana felt bad : I am sorry Siddharth ..it was unintentional ..I was soo scared and I dint know ..
Sid: it's okay baby ...now we have another chance with this baby ...😟🙂
She nodded and they hugged smiling ..
Sid: by the way ..are u hungry mrs Shukla?? He smirked😉😉
And Shenaaz blushed at mrs Shukla..
Sana: oh we git married ☺️☺️
Sid: yes wifey !!! He pecked her forehead and she smiled ...
Sid: but there is one problem!!
Sana: what!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Sid: our wedding night is still incomplete he said with a smirk😂😂
And once sana heard she was red and she hit his arm ..
Sana: argh... Siddharth dara diya mujhe ... anyway I am going for bath ..bye ..
Sana went and took a shower and Siddharth was waiting for her ..
She came out and Siddharth saw her
Sid: what happened ..he asked as she was crying
Sana: I am bleeding Siddharth
Sid was shocked!
.
.
.
.

The doctor checked sana and she was fine she just had the symptoms of early stage of pregnancy
.
.
They reached home ..
She met zoro and was soo happy ..but he wanted to go out with Daddy
Sana thought two weeks without me and now daddy is important ..she said irritated...she was bored and thought about Robbie ..
She texted Robbie about her whereabouts ...
.

.
They decided to meet at a coffe house in an hour ...she agreed coz the other day Siddharth only told her that he didn't have a problem with him...so she went out and saw Siddharth talking to Dima..
Sana: Siddharth I am going out for coffee ..
Sid: turned towards her and said no! And continued talking to Dima..
Sana: what the hell ..I am going with Robbie ..
Sid: wtf ..Shenaaz we will talk to u later ..dima
Why the hell did u text Robbie ...I ma taking ur phone ...I will get u a new one when we reach Russia ...
Sana: u said u don't have problem with him.. that's why...
Sid: god!! Shenaaz ...
.
.
.
.
Sana : tell me why are u doing this..
Sid: coz Robbie is the one who has a bounty on zorowar head ..he wants to kill u and zoro..
Sana: are u mad ..I refuse to believe u ..
Siddharth couldn't believe she was actually taking Robbie's side..
Sid: get the fuck out sana ..I don't care ..I am just trying to tell u the truth ..
She felt hurts and ran ti tye terrace she was crying..
Vikas saw her crying and came towards her ..
V: what happened ...
Sana: nothing ... Siddharth happened I hate him
V : haha nothing new sana
S: he told me that Robbie was the one who shot me
V : he is damn right ..
Sana: not u too ..Robbie is my friend he would never do that
V : are u serious ... U are not supporting ur husband who wants to protect u and ur son and u want to side with Robbie who killed Siddharth parents in cold blood?
Sana: what!
.
.

.
The next morning ..
Sana was in her lingerie because that's how she usually sleeps in her room ..
She was thinking about what vikas  told her and was feeling bad ..she got up ..just then .. Siddharth entered ..
Sana: do u mind knocking I am not dressed ..
He entered really sana are u still shy ..it's not like I haven't seen u before!!
.
.
.
.
..
Sana: can v talk ..
Sid thought oh now she wants to talk ..while she is half dressed and I haven't had sex in a month ..go on
Sana: why didn't u tell me Robbie killed ur parents
Sid: who told u
Sana: vikas
Sid: vikas hasa big mouth but it's true
Sana: I am so sorry but why didn't u tell me
Sid: because u are pregnant and I didn't want u to get stressed and shit ..
She started crying
Sid came closer and held her: no no sana uk how uncomfortable I get with crying women..
She continued crying and he came and held her by her waist ..
Sid: specially when it's my beautiful pregnant wife ..he couldn't see her upset and she was feeling guilty..
Sid : chill baby ...it's will be good 😍😍😍
.
.
.
.
They kissed eachother...she responded with equal passion ...she had missed and his touch ...she really didn't understand what they shared without confessing their love ..
Sana: do u think we should do this
Sid: comon sana I am ur husband and atleast I won't get u pregnant this time they laughed and kissed eachother ..he kissed her passionately and then went in her neck ..he has never felt this touch before ...he kissed her neck and gives her love bites ...she can't stop moaning  ..he had really missed her ..those nights jn the hospital were terrible ....and they made love ti eachother...❤️❤️🙈.
.
.
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏