ONE

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD AND I AIN'T LYING WHEN I SAID IT IS A MATURE ONE.

☆☆☆☆☆

"Do you know that the no. 032 is a cursed room?" Fuse started as he looked at his friends, they were now heading on the venue where the event is going to be held. It is an activity which the freshmen will be welcomed, they used the field as their campsite. Mark shook his head not believing at what his friend said, that is just a rumour.

"What cursed?" Phu asked as he walks beside his friend, Ram. Mark took a glance at Ram who seems to be not talking but just nodding.

"I dont know but the senior said it is because once you knew the curse is, you will be drag to the room even though that is not your room." Fuse continued. Mark just pressed his lips. How idiot of you to believe that?

"And take note, before, they can hear the banging of the bed and even the two people who were inside were rushing out." Fuse continued as he put his arm aroung Kampan. Everyone nods including Mark but is still not satisfied and believing.

"Hey." Mark called them as he shows s sly smirk. Everyone looked at him confuse including Ram.

"Wanna ditch later and have some fun out?" By the question, Ram turned his back not giving any answer. Phu smirk as well as he nodded and of course, Kampan and Fuse agreed. Mark smiled widely knowing how fun it would be tonight as he was invited by some girls on the other faculty.

"Tonight will be... /plok plok plok plok/" The four shared a knowing look as they bang they clasp their hands and clap their wrist that made a sound. The four laugh as they followed their friend who seems to be not interested.

Everyone were on the field. As soon as they got their name tags Mark and the rest of his friends sat on the middle so they could see the sseniors clearly. As the seniors went on the stage one by one, many of the girls giggle and some of the boys as well. Mark can't help not to laugh as he saw some of his classmates were cheering.

"Do you know that the one in the middle is the Moon last year?" Kampan started and his friends turned to look at him and back to the senior standing straight on the middle, despite having a poker face, Mark can't deny that he is surely handsome.

"He is so handsome in real life, I thought it is only on the picture." Fuse said as he was mesmerize by the senior.

"He is cool." Said Phu as showing a smile. Kampan boast as he wave as if he just said a most important headline.

"That one on his right is senior King, they said he is the greatest in this faculty, there is nothing he can't solve." And by that, Phu met Ram's eyes who seems to be interested. Fuse nod as he tap Mark's shoulder who seems to be busy chatting someone.

"Good evening everyone." It is Bar. Mark shows a interesting smile as he saw the cute senior yet so fierce.

"Tonight, we'll give you an activity but before that let me tell you some." Bar stated as he looked at each of them.

"Wow, his eyes are fierce." Phu complimented and his friends agree.

"First, when it is time for sleeping no one should be out and if caught, these friends of mine won't be easy on you." Bar added as he turned to point the seniors standing on his back. Phu and Fuse shared a look as they turned to Mark who seems unbothered by the senior's words.

"Second, respect your seniors and if not, still won't be easy on you." Bar continued talking until he finished and give the time to the juniors for completing the activity.