THREE

[EXPLICIT WORDS AHEAD // READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]

V lazily walking on the hallway, he seems to haven't had enough sleep since the evidence were all over his face but of course, that didn't lose  his face being handsome. It's been 2 nights and the nong keep acting like that every midnight or when it is quarter to 1, he seems so strange acting like that everytime and V would just ignore it but the nong keeps on panting that made him pissed.

"What happened to your face?" Pond ask and just like that, everyone's eyes widened remembering that their friend is staying on the rumored cursed room.

"Shia!"

"Are they any ghost?"

"What's in that room?!"

And many more question. V would like to answer but he don't think his friends would believe and maybe would just laugh. As they were having some talks, North's eyes landed on the back wearing a smile on his face, they followed his eyes and his face became sour seeing the nong who is smiling and laughing with his friends, the nong who seems to have a good night not like him who is suffering because of the nong. But V thought, how could he act like there's nothing wrong?

Mark spend his day studying when the dakrness came, Team were running to him as if he is lost and just came back. The cheeky boy hugged Mark and even observed him.

"Wow! You didn't get any hickeys!" Team was surprised as Mark were about to reply, a sudden arm was wrap around his friend's shoulder making the both of them to be surprised.

"What hickeys?" Win asked, Team heaved a sigh as he pushed the senior away but the senior is strong and remain still.

"Why are you here? Tsk." Team seems to be upset. Mark just shrug as he bid his goodbye to his friend.

"AI'MARK!!!" Team called But Mark just wave his hand not even talking a look. Mark were walking back to his room and the fact that his roommate is glaring at him and if not is not paying to him, Mark even tried to approach the senior but seems like the senior doesn't want to talk to him. He's being rude all the time. He entered his room and there he saw the senior talking with someone on his phone, Mark just pass and went to his bed as he dumped himself, lately he's been feeling exhausted even though he is just sitting. He closed his eyes as he hugged his pillow and turned his back at where the senior is sitting.

"Oh, handsome V is here!" Said one of his friends and jokingly cleaned the seat as if he is a royalty. V took the seat as he heaved a deep sigh.

"What happened? Did the curse started?" North joked making V to make a face. His friends laugh.

"There is no fucking unusual in that room aside from my roommate." V said as he took a glass of drink. North knew that his roommate is Mark and by that, he got interested at his friend's words.

"What about Mark?" V just shrug as he got irritated when North got easily hype up whenever Mark is the topic. It's not like he's jealous or what, he just can't understand himself as well.

"If you don't like him being your roommate, you can switch room with me." North suggested and their friends yelled, he and Pond even did a high five that made V to shook his head.

Hell no, I won't be moving out not unless I'll figure out the reason.

"Deal?" North seems to be persistent making V to slam the glass before he stood up.