TEN

"Ai'Mark surely became famous," Kampan stated as his eyes were fixed on his phone screen.

"Who wouldn't be? 2 handsome men chasing our friend, wow, amazing." Phu said shaking Mark and Kampan making Ram to raise a brow.

"Will you stop?" Mark rolled his eyes as he pushed his friend away.

"Well, I got to go." Ram said as he quickly vanished from their sight.

"Good evening N'Mark! How was your day?" The sudden greeting of the two men made the juniors to be surprised. They turned and saw the smiling face of the seniors making then to smile teasingly at Mark.

"Wow, what an introduction! Did you perhaps practiced it together?" Kampan said as he pointed at the two seniors, the two smiled even more but shook their head after.

"This is for you!" The two said together again but looked at each other as they realized that they said it in unison, North nudge Vee did the same.

"It should be me to say it first." North said and Vee widened his eyes at his friend.

"But didn't you say that we should say it together?" Vee replied making Mark to sneak away.

It's been  2 weeks since the two seniors were after him, sometimes it is givin him headache especially when the two would made him choose over their gifts. It's not like he doesn't want to take the one from the senior he likes, it is just that, he feels guilty everytime the other senior would look at him. He sighed as he stopped infront of the cafe where he saw Team with Ram, he immediately went inside and sit besides Team.

"Hey," Mark greeted making the two to look at him with a narrowed eyes.

"What? You don't want me here?" Asked Mark, Ram looked away but as soon as he saw King, he quickly stood up and drag the senior away.

"P'Win is coming, is it okay?" Team asked and Mark wiggle is brows knowing that there is something between his friend and the blonde.

"Are you two for real?" Team rolled his eyes as he pushed Mark's face awat, he doesn't want to be seen blushing.

"Are you blushing?!" Mark asked loudly making Team to smack his friend's head.

"Ouch." Mark pouted.

"Have you been waiting for me for too long?" The blonde senior appeared and sit next to Team, Mark could say that his friend is happy and since he doesn't want to be the third wheel again, he bid his goodbye and decided to just go back to his room.

"Glad you arrived earlier than I expected." Vee said as Mark went in, but stopped for a moment as he saw the two gifts on his bed. He turned to look at Vee, wanting a word.

"Oh, you ran away earlier so I just brought it with me since North has something to do." The moment he heard it, Mark sighed. How can he do that? How can he still be calm if the one he likes is the one his friend likes too? Can't he be selfish for awhile?

"Are you mad?" Vee's question made Mark to sigh as he sat on his bed.

"Why would I be?" Vee looked at the nong as he heard his answer, he smiled as he thought how he want to be selfish, how he want the nong for himself but what can he do? He wants to play fair with his friend.

"Do you think I can win you?" Asked Vee, Mark just shrug as he took his towel and went inside the bathroom. The nong sighed as he washed his face,

"You can clearly win me without having to play the battle, I am just waiting for you to ask me to be yours but you're being so kind to your friend that it might lose my patience." Mark thought before he took a shower.

"Hia, I want some cookies." Team demanded as his eyes were still glued on his laptop. Win sighed as he throw the pack of cookies to Team making the nong to glare at the senior.

"Are you still mad?" Team asked as he paused the movie and put some cookies on his mouth.

"Of course. You choose North to be with Mark," Team rolled his eyes as he put aside his laptop.

"Don't you know sarcasm? As if I didn't knew that P'North already has someone." Team whispered the last words making Win to narrow his eyes as he wants to know what he added.

"Don't worry, I'm on P'Vee's side." The nong said as he wiggle his brows.

"Really?" Win raised a brow, Team nodded.

"If you really mean it then hug me," Win added. Team looked away as he make a face and went back to watch the movie again.

"You prefer that movie than me?" Win pouted making Team to roll his eyes but still pull the senior for a hug.

"Let's watch together!" Team said as he put some cookies on the senior's mouth as he hugged him tight.

"Can you come with me tomorrow?" Vee asked. Mark turned to face the senior as he stared at him..

"Let's go somewhere, only the two of us." And by that, Mark feel a warm on his heart and his cheeks being hot, he nods before he turned his back and bit smiled secretly.

Vee smiled staring at the nong's back then to the ceiling, it's been already midnight but he still can't sleep being excited for tomorrow, the answer of the nong made him smile and happy, he knew he has the advantage and he will take this opportunity to make the nong his. As the smaller hand pointed at 12, Vee was interrupted as the nong suddenly stood up. Maybe he's taking the bathroom.

"P'..." The nong mumbled making Vee to sit but what was more surprising is seeing the nong being like this again, the nong immediately sat on the senior's bed as he stared at Vee. The senior gulped knowing what will happen next.

"Y-You're back at it again." The nong just squinted his eyes as he positioned himself next to the senior and place his head nearer on the senior.

"Go to slee--" the nonh's lips were sealed on the senior's not waiting for him to finish his words. The nong moved his lips making Vee to follow but as he were about to take the lead, the nong stopped and made Vee to narrow his eyes as he feel his breath making a soft snore.

"I really am luckier than North." Vee said and  hugged the nong tight before he let himself to sleep.

                        ●●●●●

;'&#,&#&#*&#*#*@*#*'€×&&×&#,