005

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

"Sanemi"

"Sanemi wake up"

"Okay, bye"

You gave up, knowing he'll probably go after you. After the predicament from yesterday you had to collect yourself. Retuning to your rather emotionless expression. Walking out of the butterfly estate, you hadn't bothered to change out of the estates uniform. It was pretty baggy on you, and you had to wait for your slayer uniform to get back. You rested your head on a tree you decided to sit by. A butterfly landing on your nose as you rested. Your cheek pressed against the bark of the tree, a few more butterflies landed on you, one on your head. Though, you heard one I butterfly fly away. The one on your shoulder that is

You were waiting patiently for your crow to tell you your next mission. Last one they gave both You and Sanemi the job. Even though you were a pillar, they either sent Tengen or Sanemi with you. For your safety they said. You didn't mind them, it just felt like they underestimated you. Which you didn't really care. But it bothered you, that you had to wait for your said partner to heal while you were completely fine.

You heard slight footsteps behind you. Then the crunch of someone sitting down next to you. You waited. Waited for the families 'pat pat' sounds of someone offering themselves as a human pillow. Which everyone but Inosuke did. Waited a few more, then the sound came. And you practically rolled off the tree and layer your head in their lap. Huffing slightly as the persons hand came down to play with your hair. You had a clear vision of their face, but, despite being a fellow pillar they didn't know you could practically see through your eyelids.

"Would you like to join me on a mission?" Their voice was soft, and almost as monotone as yours. But not quite. You let out a hum in approval. You could see them smile. Their mint green eyes sparkling a little. It reminded you of someone. You couldn't help but smile. On the inside of  course.

Your hand went up. Pushing your index finger to their forehead, it was a running insult between the two of you. Though.. Muichiro didn't really mind being insulted. After all he knew you didn't mean it. The only time you two have been in a real argument.. was a time he never wanted to think of again. After that he was sure you hated him and you did for a while. But you got over it. Like everything in your life, you got over it. Dropping your hand down, you rested them on your stomach, Muichiro was like family. And only few have seen your eyes open, Your mother, Gyomei, and Muichiro. Though, Muichiro seeing your eyes was a mere accident he's been trying to see them ever since. And like clockwork he asked the question.

"Can you open your eyes again?" He asked. His voice holding his excitement. You thought about it for a minute, showing him your eyes couldn't hurt... though it possible could.. You cracked your eyes open a slit, staring into his mint green ones. "I can't see your eyes, still.." you opened your eyes all the way, your big eyes didn't help the fact you were utterly adorable. And before you could say anything you shut them, though he still felt special.

You were just about to fall asleep when you felt fabric drop on you. Along side a small heavy feeling. You knew what it was. You slayer uniform. Once you put it on Muichiro would take you with him on his mission. So you got up, pressed your palm on his forehead and walked silently to the butterfly estate. You changed, tying up the belt effectively Sheathing your sword. Walking back out you barely made it out the door until the boar boy got in your way.

"Move." You commanded, not even going to try and exit until he effectively. Got the hell out of your way. "No." Inosuke's stubbornness was going to get him killed one day. Little did he know that day would be today. Gripping the hilt of your sword you pulled it out slowly. You child features shifting into one of pure unfiltered rage.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═