012

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You wanted to kill this b**ch

Try hard head**s

Your foot stomped against the floor, trying to catch up to Shinobu as you ran. Your face bounced as you slammed your foot into the dirt. Shinobu turned back to you. Her hands coming up to her cheeks as she looked down at you, smiling cockily as she ran with practically no effort. "Awww, y/n's wittle legs can't kwep upp" She releases with a pop.

Her eyes widened, the dull purple eyes had a small dot of red reflecting in them. You had never shown you her eyes but she knew they were open most times. She slid against the ground, halting herself to look at your know still body. She knew by this time she had struck a major nerve; more than even sanemi has ever. Your eyes pierced hers, she shook her head, the look of surprise now replaced with a cocky smirk.

"Ahaha! Did I strike a nerve sweetie?" She just couldn't keep her mouth shut could she? She giggled, turning her body towards you. Her haori flowing gentle in the cold wind. Blinking slowly. "You think showing me your eyes is a punishment? How cute!" The purple ends of her hair tickled her face. She smiled gentle, not so cocky this time. People do know she's quite the sadist. But despite the pleasure she took in the demons pain; she never really cared for the anger in your eyes.

It wasn't the best, nor was it her favorite unlike when Giyū shows slight irritation. The look of rage in her eyes wasn't just 'not her favorite'. She didn't like it. How could she? It was almost as if she was starring into the eyes of kanae. She didn't like seeing you angry, but it was incredible cute to her when you did. But of course she was rarely the cause of it.

You may have not been her underling like you were to Gyomei. You may have been taught the stone breathing tactic but she loved to watch you fight unlike Gyomei. You were so graceful yet so sharp and quick. It reminded her of the former water haishra. You truly were his child. The few times she had seen Urokodaki he was always so graceful when slaying demons. But Gyomei was not as graceful.

You were practically a mix of both. Even your not planned movements looked as if you were elegant. When you weren't as elegant as she saw you as. She saw you with rose colored glasses, everything was perfect; your rage, innocence. Even how you got gentle when you were fondling animals. How gentle for callused hands would be when touching someone's hand.

She remembers the time when she held you when you were young. When you were only a newborn. Urokodaki and his wife had brought you to see Ubuyashiki Kagaya. I truly beautiful family that didn't deserve to be torn apart by a lie so simple that Tanjirō had solved it.

Shinobu had lost track. Focusing on the spot you were standing

Were standing.

She glanced around. Yet you were nowhere in sight

____________

His hands fondled through your [short/medium/long] hair. Despite most of your protests he had forced you to do this. He laughed as braided your hair with one hand. Braiding the hair of the man sitting next to you with his other hand. "Hahah! This is quite fun!" Kyojuro looked back to you, strangely interested in how Uzui could braid your hair so diligently.

Tengen had snatched you both up after spotting you in the forest with Shinobu. Of course he had to look around for Kyojuro. Tengen was weirded out by the behavior of his fellow slayers lately. But he was also uncomfortable with his own thoughts about you. After all he wasn't the type of man to feel guilty.

And he was surely not the type of man to wish it was him instead. But he couldn't imagine what Kyojuro, Obanai and the others who rushed to your side when one of your crows had flew back covered in blood to deliver a message. He knew Kyojuro was struggling with the guilt. But he was hiding it from you with talent and then some.

Kyojuro didn't want you to worry. You worrying about him worrying about you would just put extra stress on you, which might have an effect on your re-training. He wasn't mad that things turned out this way. But now that he knew he could come up with thousands of ways he could have changed the course of things.

All he could've done was talk to you before you left

Causing you to arrive after the demons had eaten the village

After the demons were satisfied

After the demons were gone

Just a one minute conversation could have changed everything.

Iguro would still have his arm.

Sanemi wouldn't have the scar on his left eye

Muichiro would still have his hand.

And what damage had been done to him? None.

None what so ever.
Only having to be patched up as if we're one slightly challenging mission.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═