014

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You uncovered your eyes, you had gotten more comfortable with showing the world your illusive eyes. The light was blinding at points, and you had to look away, your eyes were pale, sensitive as the light struck through the, the light seemed to swirl aimlessly in your irises. Making multiple colors. The world seemed blurry with light. Urokodaki's eyes that lay in your skull were useless to you, they were dying. But refused to decay in the slightest. It was a clouded world you were in. Your started taking on the color of your biological father. Your eyes peered at your reflection in the crystal like lake. Your eyelashes were fading into a pale blonde. Streaks in your eyelashes stayed the normally dark color.

You glanced away to look at a frog jumping from lily pad to another, the water rippling under its small weight. You were wearing a different slayer uniform, it was white with golden rims. After all, you were just rewarded by the girls at the butterfly estate with the title 'birthday kiddo'. You didn't truly believe that was a real reward. You looked back at your reflection, flinching at the sudden change in your eyebrows as well. They had streaks of blonde in them, but they didn't seem to be changing.

You rubbed your eyes, knowing full well it wasn't a hallucination. You were unbothered, You didn't even bother to check if they had changed. You're personality was much like your biological father personality, and you only had habits of your adoptive father; Urokodaki. 

Cynical

Ruthless

Uncaring

Sarcastic.

Exactly what you and your son of a... father were. Although you were more kind than him, which was surprising, since you showed little compassion. Your sandals clacked against the wooden bridge. Your eyes glared at the figure behind the tree, the pink paper like leaves continued to fall. It was the most unimportant day of the year, you scoffed. "I might look blind, but I can see you , smell you, sense you, and hear the blood running through your veins." You pointed a limp finger at the cherry blossom tree.

The person behind the tree jumped slightly, you could hear the clack of their sandals from surprise. The person stepped from outside the tree, arms crossed as if he were the one who caught you. You pointed at him, "You're Yushiro." He scowled in surprise. "How the hell do you know that?.." you smiled, creepily. Your eyes were only slivered open to look at him. (Child hisoka)

"Tanjiro spoke of you, walk with me or do you mot have an umbrella to cover you? In that case  just walk out too." He scoffed at you, his purple eyes filled with disgust. "You think i'd come here in broad daylight without something to protect me from the sun? You must be a fool. And why would I ever want to walk around pointlessly with someone like you.." He flared his nose, it almost looked as if he were a pouting child. Something you used to be.

You frowned deeper, looking almost sad in his opinion. "I turned seven today.." you faked sadness. Looking down as you walked away at a normal pace. His scowl dropped, "I though you were, some weird, midget person.." he spread his umbrella, pointing the shade device at the sun to protect his uncovered parts. He sped up to walk next to you.

"A child slayer? Rage I suppose." He spoke calmly now, looking forward once you looked at him, your were puzzled and he had guessed correctly. After all many people didn't think you existed or was what people said. "How do you know?" He glanced down at you quickly, returning his gaze in front of  him.

"Tamayo-san wouldn't stop talking about you." He spoke of her with no irritation unlike how he spoke of Tanjiro. He spoke in the past tense, which most likely meant he hasn't been with Tamayo for at least two days. After all he must have traveled very far.