011

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Your eyes cracked open. Only to be greeted with darkness. You could see a small amount of light coming through. Your arm moved up but a sharp soreness shot up through your shoulder. Your whole body was sore. And the weight of your arm on your stomach felt extremely heavy. Despite the pain in your body you forced yourself to sit up. Now that your body was upward. You felt the blood rush from your head to your legs. You could tell where you were. The butterfly estate. You laid back down. The bandages over your eyes helping block out enough light so you could stay peaceful. "Good morning y/n chan.." A calm voice greeted your awakening, the small soreness was evident in your lungs. "Y/n. You're shaking." You could feel slight movement. But you didn't know it was you. It confused you. You couldn't feel what part of your body was shaking. "Which part.." you spoke up, a small heaviness to your voice

You could hear Muichiro stand, he seemed to be in a good physical state, unlike you. "Your [dominate] leg. And [dominate] arm." You could almost hear his finger pointing. You pushed the side into the bed, trying to get it to stop shaking. Your other arm came up the the bandages on your eyes, lifting it up but flinching at how bright it was, your eyes adjusted to the light and you pushed yourself up, the pain you felt was pushed to the side as you stared at your relentlessly shaking hand. You flexed your hand, trying to move your fingers but their was a slow lag to your movement. "I can't make my hand stop.." you barely said it over a whisper. But Muichiro heard you clearly. "Shinobu said-" the door slid open, your head not moving and inch but your eyes darting to the women in the doorway, her black to purple hair shaping her face. "Nerve damage, or you could call it a peripheral neuropathy." You looked back you your hand after she said this.

(The closest thing I can relate this to is when you just wake up and you try and open something but you feel weak)

You looked back up to her, a look of fear spread across your face as you stared up at her. Shinobu looked down at you with sadness in her dull eyes. "It, will affect you for the rest of you life. It may affect how you fight, and weaken you grip." Her voice cracked slightly properly walking out the room, leaving you alone with Muichiro. A dead silence almost echoed. You tried to grip the blanket but your hand couldn't squeeze it. You layer down slowly, the pain seeming to numb away as you stared at the ceiling. Muichiro had barely noticed your eyes were open, and watering. He saw you trying to blink the tears away. He lifted the blanket and laid on his side next to you. His arm pulling you into his stomach. His legs were almost curled but still longer than yours. You reminded him of Yuichiro. You hid everything behind a stoic face, slaying anything and yet your soul still held onto that childlike innocence.

Still hoping that there was good in the world but never showing in fears of being labeled as weak and hopeless. You were his little sibling. He stared down at your shaking hand. His arm was under you head and his limp hand was next your smaller one. He curled closer to you. He could feel your tears wetting the bandages on his arm. A small sting from the salty tears touching his wounds, he was the least injured out of the pillars. Only suffering a broken wooden board to his thigh. He knew if you asked him. He knew you were thinking it. Think that horrid thought. "I'll get you through it all." His hand slipped under yours, clasping his fully in his. "I used to pretend you were my older brother, but I don't anymore. I don't need that anymore."

He squeezed your hand. Continuing to speak to you. Knowing that you wouldn't respond. Knowing that you wanted to. "You were here when I needed it all. An escape. A family, a fantasy. When the sky seemed to weigh on everyone. You would never pull the rug from underneath me. I knew that. I never thought I'd think of you like I thought of Yuichiro. I was scared you wouldn't think of me as someone you could put your trust in. You got me through it all. So please, trust me. I'm your family. Your brother. I will protect you. I will always love you. I won't let anyone hurt you again." He paused. Sniffling behind you quietly. "I will always be here. I will never leave you. Even if I'm dead. I'll watch over you. I'll save you. I promise you that you'll never be alone. I'll stay with you." Muichiro was silent after that. Holding onto you tighter.

"I will.. I.. I will protect that hope you have.." you turned to him slowly after he said this. Everything was so soft. He spoke so finally but so soft. You could see a drying pathway a tear took down his face as you both looked at each other. He shuffled slightly, kissing your forehead. "Rest." He smiled after he said this. Resting his head on the white pillow. You turned forward, nestling into his arm and mumbling your goodnights. "I love you Onīsan.." Your eyes closed slowly, the world around you seeming to fade into darkness, you weren't expecting him to respond. "I love you too Imōto-san"

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Moto moto San. I'm saying this to try and stop crying.
At this point I want to be sad.
"sOMetImEs I dOn't wanNa bE hAppY"