017

Not me realizing how bad this story is 🧍🏽I'll try harder to make it better I promise 👁👄👁

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Two days had passed, and your state was getting better. You; and a few other pillars were finally allowed to go on missions. They had given you a simple mission, find whatever was taking women in their sleep, and kill it.

It was an extremely long run, and your dominant leg got tired quicker than the other. And since you were still a pillar, they had sent you out alone.

You rested against a tree, it's bark chipping off and onto your now black uniform. Once you healed you had returned to your shut-eyed state. Shinobu had gone into open-ear surgery, trying to fix your hearing. And luckily, she had repaired the strung nerve. Now you could hear clearly. No longer needing your eyes to see. In fact- your hearing had gotten better than before.

It must be your father's blood, he always healed when others thought otherwise,

Your lashes left a shadow on your cheeks, which were (red/pink/purple) from running in the hot sun.  You leaned into the shade, sighing at the silence. Muichiro requested time come with you, but his arm hadn't healed over yet. You watched the clouds roll while you bit into a ongiri. You threw the piece of seaweed off. Wanted to enjoy the flavor of rice and the (meat/vegetable) filling first.

You sat on the side of the dirt road. Your lip curled into a snarl, you had gotten soft the few days you were off. But you snapped back.

You decided to walk the rest of the way, after all you only had thirty minutes left. You walked down the path, despite your stature your presence was heavy in the air as you past by other new slayers. Your head held high in pride as the coiled at the sight of you. One of the women in the small group of slayers poked her head above the two other women to see you. She was polite. "Hmm.. You have the slayer uniform on! How cool, soooo- are you some sort of midget? If your not you'll still be really cool!" She kneeled down time you height. And you turned your head to look at her. "I'm not a midget." "Maybe a dwarf-" "I'm five." She deadpanned, her brown hair swaying slightly as her face paled, her eyes wide and unblinking. Her lips pursed tightly as she stared passed you for what felt like a few seconds.

She smiled, her eyebrows raising with a bit of worry. She was about to speak, but you could practically smell what she was going to say. "No, I don't want you to escort me. I'm a pillar, I don't need protection." She froze, smiling that obviously fake smile. "Uhuh.. yeah, okay.." she stood up to return to her small group of teammates , giving you one last worried look before walking again. You seemed to be going in the same direction. One girl was quite pretty, she was calm, a butterfly holding her hair up in a ponytail. She looked at you with her large purple eyes. You smiled at you. "Oh.. Look it's the rage pillar.." She said, calmly compared to the shocked faces of her teammates.

"What a cute child.." The girl said, her voice having the underlying tone of praise and admiration. "I wonder how you got so strong to quickly.. I wonder if you're over powered.." her thumb pressed against the bottom of her lip. Looking up at the sky, her mind seemed to fill with questions as your thought about you, such a young child becoming a pillar? Let alone such a destructive force to be dealt with.

She ran her thumb over her knuckle gently. Nodding to her own thoughts. "I wonder if you're related to a demon.. By any chance.. That would explain your sheer strength." She wasn't even looking at you at this point. Talking about you as if you weren't there. You looked up at her, a vein popping out your forehead. You hated being compared to such creatures. And you weren't going to hold you tongue about it. "Don't you ever compare me to anything, you hear that weakling. I could snap your neck and walk away like nothing happened. Then you can compare me to a demon. You got that bitch?"

Also, give me ideas for what you'd like for this story to do! 🥰