Two

Arabella's POV

I woke up and stretched my arms, tired. I stood up and walked over to my closet to get out an outfit.

I brushed my hair and ran my fingers through in in order to maintain it just a bit

I brushed my hair and ran my fingers through in in order to maintain it just a bit. I grab my phone off the charger and walk downstairs to get something to eat. I grab a small bag of chips out of my cabinet before going to grab my bag near the front door. I open the door and hear a honk from outside. I look and see a blue car.

I look closely and see the window go down. I laugh as I see Marcus and Dash sitting in the car, Marcus being the one in the drivers seat. The back window rolls down and I see Paulina and Star sitting in the back. I laughed and grabbed the other strap of my bag to pull it over my shoulder.

I walked towards the car and pulled the back door open. " move over I'm coming." Paulina and star moved over so I could sit down. I closed the door as
Marcus continued to drive. The music was blasting in the car. the drive wasn't long and we spent the entire time laughing and telling Marcus and Star about his Dash fell off his desk killing a spider. As we pulled up to the school yard, Marcus parked the car and Dash had specifically said " you better not tell anyone about me falling or your all dead." Of course we all stood quiet about it. I looked around and saw Lissa and Kwan passing out flyers for something. The court yard was large, some tables around and trees scattered the place. But it was full of students. I looked over and saw Danny with another girl and another guy. I was about to walk over, before I felt Paulinas eyes on me. She linked her arm with mine and at that moment Danny's eyes looked at me, his friends following his gaze. I smiled and waved, and he waved back with a smile. Paulina noticed and she whispered. " don't be friends with them, they're.. losers." She began to walk me in the direction of Lissa and Kwan and I couldn't help but see the girl standing with Danny scoff and look the other way.

We got over to Lissa and Kwan and they handed us posters.

" talent show? Really Lissa?" Marcus said. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

" come on guys, we already have a few people joining. A whole lot of music groups and we know Arabella sings so..." they all looked to me. I shrugged my shoulders and said " sure, if Marcus does it with me." He looked to me and said " no way, no." I smirked and crossed my arms looking the other way.

" guess I won't join then." Lissa gave Marcus a pleading look.

He sighed and said " fine, but we need people to play instruments."
Paulina smiled and said " I can do piano. Arabella showed me when we were kids." I nodded and Star smirked and said " Kwan and I can play the guitars."

Marcus looked at me and said " you and me, were putting on the show. We're the singers." He smirked at the last part.

I was confused for a second. What about the drums?

Dash looked at me and said " I got the drums." I nodded and we all looked at the flyer.

" so we just need to sign up?" Lissa nodded and said " I'll put your names down. Thanks guys." She waved as she walked away. Paulina looked at me and said " we need to go shopping later."

Then, Star came between us and said " no no no. We need to practice and pick a song." Paulina frowned and said " hmph. Fine." I laughed and gave her a side hug.

" well go shopping next time." She nodded and smiled before Dash yelled.

" Hey Fenton!"

The court yard went silent. I saw Dash and Danny, standing face to face. Dash said " What did you?" Danny laughed a bit and said back " Your just a asshole."
Then at that moment, Dash had Danny on the floor, sending punches to his face. I ran over with the rest of the group doing the same. A crowd began to form and I yelled.

" Dash stop it!"

He didn't stop though. I could see blood all over Danny's face and I felt myself get angry. I saw Danny's friends try yelling too. I couldn't take it.

I ran behind Dash and pulled him back screaming.

" LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

Dash was off him now, he stumbled to the side as I dropped down to my knees and looked at Danny.

Dash came back over tapping my shoulder.

" what the hell bella?!" I whipped my head around and said " We need to talk. Later."

Just then a teacher came and the crowd dispersed. I was told to take Danny to the nurses office. Danny was now awake but he looked awful.

Currently I was in the nurses office helping Danny clean up the wounds. I had alcohol, band aids and all sorts of stuff. The nurse was busy with other students so I stood to help Danny.

" why did you stop him?" I paused my tapping motions on Danny's face and said " dash?"
He nodded. I looked down  and said " he got angry because of the truth. He is an asshole but he's also my friend. I'm not just gonna let him make the wrong choice. Also you were in trouble. I wanted to help." He smiled and looked at me.

" I didn't think you were like that." I raised my brow. " like what?" I asked. He shrugged and said. " I didn't think you were like Paulina and her little circle." I laughed and waved my hand signaling a no. " Paulina and I are two different people Danny. She's my best friend though and I love her. But she's really nice once you get to know her."

Danny laughed and said " you sure about that?" I nodded and continued. " I've been friends with her for as long as I can remember. All of them really. I saw your friends this morning. The girl you were with didn't seem to like me much."

He looked down and too the side as he spoke. " she doesn't really like the popular crowd much." I nodded understanding. I began to patch up Danny's face and soon enough he was fine. The nurse came back and told me to get to class so I had to leave Danny.

It wasn't until I was half way down the hall I felt a piece of paper in my pocket.

Danny: text me sometime :) ###-###-####

I smiled and quickly put the number in my phone before heading to class.