Ten

Arabella's POV

It was all happening so fast. Paulinas hand was holding mine tightly, as we kept running across the field. I felt my legs get weaker by the second because of the cheerleading practice.

I could keep up. I had tripped. I looked down and saw one of the girls water bottles. Heathers water bottle. I shrugged it off and continued to run.

I ran across the field before noticing a dumpster that was in an alley next to the school. I made my way over, watching as everyone else ran away, most likely to their houses and such.

I sat down behind the dumpster, trying to catch my breath. That's when I noticed something.

More like, someone...

Danny was standing there, harshly breathing. Before he stuck his arms in the air.

" what the? Danny-" I didn't finish. Two rings went down his body, changing him. Like he went from Danny Fenton too-

" What in the mother of Jesus?"

I assume he heard me, because he turned to my direction. His eyes went wide and for a moment, he went pale, as if it would make a different.

" Um- uh, Arabella it's not what it looks like. Uh, how about we don't talk about this?"

" Um, Danny you just like, completely turned into a whole different person!"

He panicked before grabbing my arm and pulling me through a wall. Wait, HE JUST PULLED ME THROUGH A WALL!

" look, Arabella you need to promise me you won't say anything about this."

I was stunned for a second. His hair was white instead of black. His eyes were now a bright green.

" Arabella?" Danny asked. His tone sounded as if he was worried. " yea? "

" promise me. Please.."

" I promise."

Hi!! Happy 4th of July! So so so SO sorry for not updating this book recently. I have one more chapter that's in the works right now. This one is short and I'm really sorry about that. However I wanted something to keep you readers engaged and so you guys didn't forget about the book. Anyways, thank you all for the support! Stay safe!