A/N

Hi everyone!! So recently I've hit writers block considering things are going to well right now, all over the world and with families and such. I don't force myself to write because I know it won't come out as good as if I really had the energy and passion to write the chapter ( not that I don't ) but it's just a lot easier when I know what and how I want the chapter to go as to where I'm just writing to write a chapter and get it over with.

My mind has mainly been focused on school work because it's almost the end of the year and also really scared with what the rest of 2020 will bring us. Also, with recent events going on in my family as well I think the updates for this book will be a little slow.

Of course I will try to update every well, I don't want my problems to effect the books. However for right now I need a little time to get myself together.

Recently I've been working on other projects that are in my drafts. I've been thinking that it would be a lot better if I made a lot of chapters and posted one each week. This way I would have time to write another one. Of course this isn't the actual plan but it's just an idea.

Also, speaking of the other projects, I might be writing another Danny Phantom/Fenton book...

THATS A MAYBE SLOW DOWN THERE

But yeah I'm not sure yet. I have this really big idea but it's only like one scene that I keep thinking about and I've wrote it down but I just need a backstory to it.

My mind is a mess as of right now. I've been reading a lot and making playlists just so I can at least be alone with my thoughts.

Anyways, as promised I will update this book, because I refuse to give up on it knowing that it has great potential and a lot of positive feedback coming from it.

Also, another thing. For people who would like to talk to me personally I'm really sorry but I have no clue why and have tried everything to fix this problem but Wattpad literally won't let me send anything to anyone through messages and on the conversations section of my page. I tried changing my email and even contacted them but to no avail nothing has changed. Therefore I am sorry to say that as much as I would like to reach back out to the people who have talked to me I can't.

So for anyone who has reached out know that I am not ignoring you I just simply can't respond back because wattpad wont let me.

Also, for the cover of the book, some people have reached out to me on that and the cover will change to the one at the top. I really do love the cover I have but I feel like it would be a lot better.

I made an inkitt account, go follow me there!! 🥳🥳,  I've been using it and so far I prefer wattpad better, just my personal opinion though

I made an inkitt account, go follow me there!! 🥳🥳,  I've been using it and so far I prefer wattpad better, just my personal opinion though. It could also be because I've used wattpad for so long. Some stories might be on there that I don't have on here, vise versa. Some chapters for some books will be on there and have more. However because I just got the app I'm still setting up so that might take some time.

Anyways that's all for this. I will update a chapter I promise. Till next time bye. :)