Six

The boy floating outside her bedroom window had a dark tint to his face as he watched the aftermath of her little  'performance'.

Had he been in his regular form, he was sure she would've flipped out.

But, instead of Fenton.

It was phantom.

He had came by, following her after school to make sure she got home safely. Of course, he didn't intend to stay this long, but sometimes about her just,

Felt right to him.

He took in a breath and tapped on her window. He saw her tense up, and get a little frightened for a moment. She stood up slowly, fear creeping into her as she stepped towards the window. She opened it and screamed, jumping back a bit at the sight of Danny.

He chuckled nervously and waved as she stood there, staring at him.

" Hi, um, I noticed you were new around here. So um, I wanted to introduce myself. Heh."

She seemed confused. " your floating. How?"

He made a face and said" well, I'm a ghost. My name is Danny Phantom. I was just patrolling around so I thought I would stop by."

She walked over to the window, feeling a little less anxious as she had felt before. She leaned against the window and said " so, your like a dead super hero?"

He nodded, seeming as she had gotten the point. She smiled before she waved. " my names Arabella. But, I don't like my full name being said so people normally call me Bella or Ara."

Danny nodded and waved as he floated back, knowing he should leave before his chest exploded of happiness.

" well it was nice meeting you. Bye."

She smiled and waved, and as Danny flew off, she stared after him, a set of questions remaining for the ghost boy.

She shut her window and climbed back onto her bed, seeing as the sun started to go down, she decided to shower and get ready for the night.

As Danny climbed through his window and went back into his normal form, he instantly melted into his bed, thinking of how she was.

" she smiled."

He began to think. He could have asked her what was going on with himself, or Danny as she knew. But he didn't want to ruin the moment.

He laid on his bed, staring up at the ceiling before hearing a knock on his door. He yelled " come in."

The door opened and Jazz stuck her head in. " dinners ready." Danny nodded and as jazz left, he couldn't stop the blush from coming onto his face after a long day.

• time skip brought to you by Ember •

The sun poured through her windows and as she sat up, she couldn't help but feel like she owned a certain blue eyed boy an apology.

However, she decided, she wanted to look her best while doing it. After pondering over her thoughts of what ifs and nots, she came to the conclusion that yes, she did in fact like Danny Fenton. It explained a lot more things than she knew but aside from this there was something she worried about.

What about Paulina?

Paulina had told her in the past that Danny had liked her and she liked him. The only problem about this was that Arabella had no clue if Paulina still liked him.

She didn't want to ruin their friendship that they had, but a small part of her felt like Paulina always wanted something from everyone else without giving anything back.  It bothered her but, she dealt with it like everyone else.

Getting up she stretched and walked over to her closet to get dressed and ready for the day.

After getting ready I got a text from Marcus saying he was outside. I grabbed my bag and headed for the door, seeing the familiar car. I hopped down the steps before opening the back door and hoping in the car, going to school.

Sorry for such a short chapter, next one will be longer I promise.