Chapter 13

[Shawn's POV]

 I had a few more meetings with Andrew to discuss more details about the contract before really getting in the studio. I was a little worried that he would say the baby could compromise my career or even the contract but he was actually very supportive of everything. I started noticing how he was nothing like I had picture a manager from a big record label to be. He was clearly surprised when I told him about the pregnancy but still kept his word saying it didn't matter, that he really believed in my artistry. Since there are still two months until I graduate from college, he tried to make a schedule for me in the studio that wouldn't get in the way of my classes or even my job in the cafe, since I still needed that money to survive. I have to say I was really lucky with this whole thing since I heard so many stories about shitty contracts and record labels.

 Camila is now 8 weeks pregnant so she's still not showing. I think this whole situation gave her a lot of inspiration because she's been painting very frequently. Her paintings are selling very well in the gallery and I couldn't be more proud of her. She's so committed to the pregnancy that she started taking prenatal yoga classes to calm her mind and body. I'm right now on my way to pick her up from one of her yoga classes so we can grab something to eat.

 " Hey, baby." I say kissing her when she sits in the passenger seat. " How was the class?"

 " It was great. I know I just started it because Lauren said it could be good for the pregnancy but I'm honestly loving it." She says excitedly.

 " I'm so happy to hear that." I say kissing her hand when we stop in a red light.

 " What about the studio? Did you finish recording 'Never be alone'?"

 " Yeah, you have to hear it. The production Teddy put over it is just magical." I say smiling.

 " I can't wait for the EP to be out. I'm so excited." She says kissing me once I park the car near a dinner.

 We get inside and order something to eat and it's noticeable how Camila is eating way more than she used to. These little details about her pregnancy always makes me smile.

 " I was thinking about something." I say looking at her. " Do you want to move in with me?"

 " I was actually talking about that with Lauren yesterday. I would love to move in with you but I think I'll wait until graduation because then I'll have to move out of the college apartment anyways."

 " That's a good plan. I was also thinking we should try to find a place just for us after awhile." 

 " That would be perfect." She says as the waitress brings our food.

 Time was flying and graduation was now in a month, so both Camila and I were studying for finals like crazy. Her baby bump was now a little noticeable but anyone who didn't know about the pregnancy could just say she had too much to eat. I just got home from the cafe to find Camila laying down on my bed looking seductively at me. She's wearing a white cropped top and a very short red plaid skirt.

 " Aren't you going to give me a kiss?" She asks playing with her hair.

 I take my shoes off and walk to the bed giving her a peck on the lips. But before I can move she pulls me by my shirt so I can't leave. She kisses me properly before I start leaving kisses on her neck, moving to her collarbone and eventually her stomach. I can't help but smile as I leave kisses on her small baby bump. She plays with my hair as I go back to kiss her neck and my hands make their way up her thighs until they're under her skirt.

 " Are you not wearing any panties?" I ask in a surprised tone of voice. I look up at her and she just shakes her head no and smiles at me. " I thought I loved drunk jealous Camila, but horny pregnant Camila is something else." I say kissing her.