Intro

"Have you ever thought about what fictional world you would like to live in?" I asked one of my best friends, Lucie.

"I don't know. It's not like I can pick a world out of the blue, I would need time to think about it." She said, taking a sip out of her drink. I looked at her, waiting for an answer. "I mean, the Harry Potter world is amazing, right?" I nodded. "But the world of The 100 fascinates me because it's futuristic and it's still mixed with nature in a way."

I signed, thinking about hundreds of worlds that I could live in, all the incredible places I could see. I got up to go make myself another drink in Lucie's kitchen. She looked up to me, smiling, and asked "What world would you live in, Mary?" I laughed. "I'm not sure I can even answer that. All the fictional worlds I know are amazing. But the more amazing they are, the more dangerous they become. That's the only thing I would worry about."

Lucie's boyfriend, Mike, laughed. "I would worry about you eating all of the delicious food in those worlds." Lucie snorted. "Yeah, and falling in love with all of her fictional crushes!", she said as she got up to kiss her boyfriend, "I don't even want to imagine it."

"Hey, it's not my fault people create cute and awesome characters that I can't help but fall in love with." I laughed as I imagined some of my favorites characters. "But I totally agree on the food part." We all laughed. I look at the time. "Crap. It's almost 3AM. I should probably head home." Lucie went in the kitchen. "Here, take these brownies home, I made way too many." "Sure!", I hugged them both, "Got to go, thanks for dinner!" I said as I was leaving out the door. "Bye, Mary!" I heard them say.

As I got home, I checked in my mom's room. She was still asleep. Good. I left the brownies in the kitchen, brushed my teeth and quickly changed into my pajamas. I laid on my bed and turned on the TV. My cat Mia was already in my bed, fast asleep. I went on Netflix and decided to watch something I hadn't watch in a while. Naruto! I had started the anime a while ago but stopped because I had too much work to do and little time for fun. After two episodes, I started to fall asleep and just before I did, all I could think of was... I wish I could live in a fictional world.