7

Trigger warning: description of self harm; read with caution

Adrian was petrified.

Tikki was mortified.

Marinette couldn't find it in herself to care. She had said it. The one thing that had been eating away at her for so long. One of the only things that she had found herself holding onto during those long two years. And she didn't care. Sobs escaped her body, and while she might've questioned them ten minutes ago, she couldn't find it in herself to at the moment.

She had episodes like this often. Not feeling any emotion. Not finding it in herself to care about anything. It came in handy some days. Days when the self-made marks cascading down her body itched and those made during battles ached. Nobody knew about the marks. It's not that they were hidden, the longer she had them the less she seemed to find herself worrying about what people would think about them. They had become an after thought to her. Simple battle scars. Just from different battles.

From battles she hadn't won. Battles she never won. She could feel the itch again. But it would go away soon. The itch usually did when she was like this. That was a plus. The negative was what she would feel after her emotions returned from their breaks from her body. She would surely have a panic attack later- and a bad one at that now that she knew that her best friend, the boy she'd fallen in love with three times, had found out.

Oh well. That was a problem for future Marinette. Turning around without saying a word, Marinette walked away from the leather clad teen. She didn't know where she was going, but then again,

She didn't seem to care.