10

Marinette's first (well, first with her mind freshly wiped that is) day back at school since she had run away (that could be argued as well since she didn't entirely realize she was doing it) was, well, it was difficult to put into words. Confusing didn't entirely cover it, but neither did strange. Horrible wasn't the right word, but then again good wouldn't have even been put on the same page with it. Unforgettable. That's what she'd go with.

Marinette's first day back was, ironically, unforgettable. First off, she woke up in her crush's arms, who she had told last night that she remembered having a crush on him and at one point (although the memory was very vague) him telling her he loved her, and despite that making her blush beet red, Marinette couldn't help feeling like she was missing something. Like maybe this was a regular occurrence but she was missing another one. Another person. Who? Marinette could vaguely remember the feeling of happiness, a bright smile that she couldn't picture.

A laugh she couldn't hear, and a name she could barely remember. What was her name? Who was she missing? She was a she, that she knew. She didn't know how, but she did. Her ears felt cold, she felt almost naked, exposed. Fragile.

An alarm went off on her phone and Marinette completely forgot the train of thought, as she looked at her phone and silenced it.

Marinette sighed as she realized she was tense and went back over her list.

My name is Marinette.

I̸̞̩̔̽̽̒̀̅̀͗͛͒͝͝͠͠ ̵̨̞̝͇̥̘͈̙̫͂͂̓ų̵̰͎̜̜̲͖͖̫̦͚̗̞́͌̂̄̀̋̆̕͜͝͝ͅs̷̜̪͈̊̐̿͘ẻ̸̢̧̡̖̺̳̞́͐̔́͗̃̀̃͝d̵̨̛̺̽͗̔̀͑ ̵͚̲̠̯̩̓͗̃͜ͅţ̷͎͙̼̖̱̙̠̰͉͕̭́̅̒̅̓̐̓̓͒͌͝ơ̶̧̨͙̮͉͎̝͚̹̘͍͚̺̒̋̎̓͌̇͒͐ ̶̳̪͙͓̖̭̠̱̳̻̑̐̍̽͠b̶̡̧̛͇͚͖̦̮̙̲̼̘̲̝̳̯̊̈̐̅̉̐͑͂̚ę̴͖͚͉̍̏̇̇̈́̍͛̋̕͘͝͝ ̵̙͇̥̻̈̇̒̃̽̓̀̉̔̾̉͝L̶̮̥̳̮͈̙͊̓̉̋̑͋̈́͆́̓̐̈́̌a̸̢͍͖̯̯͖͚̮̻̳̞̩͙̮̦͛̍̒͌̽̚d̴̢̡͉̤̞̠̃̔̿̊̐̄̑͐͐̊̽͆͝ͅͅy̶̧̥͔͎̗̞͔̩͌̃ͅb̷̡̰͕͛̐͘ͅu̶̦͉̘̦̻̝̔̍͊̅̌̀͛̆̀͛̇̄̚͝͝ģ̷͙͋̑͋̈́̾͂̔͋͋̆̎̾͛̚͝.̴̧̢̪̜͎̜͉͙̫̝͇̘͊́͘͝ͅ

I am nineteen years old.
I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶o̶k̶a̶y̶.
I am a liar.
Chat Noir loves me.
I like to design clothes.
I have school today.

Marinette snuggled back into Chat Noir, only to realize he was detransformed. "Chat, Chat wake up. You have to go so that I can go to school." All she was met with was Chat pulling her closer and rolling over onto his back. "Chat, Chat come on, I-I think I'm usually late, I need to get up." Marinette says with a laugh as Chat mutters a quiet "no" and tucks her head under his chin.

"Please Kitty? I need to go and make sure my other friends, Alya Nino and Adrian are okay too. Come back over tonight and we can watch a movie." She said quietly, her lips brushing against the skin of his neck sweetly, however accidental it was. Chat's face warmed with a blush as he gave a fake sigh and said "Well fine I guess," before looking around and then whistling.

"Close your eyes Princess," he said quietly as Plagg brought over an exhausted Tikki. She had insisted on coming and neither of the boys had the heart to stop her. "Morning kids," Plagg said quietly, trying not to wake up his Sugar Cube. "Morning Plagg," Marinette answers first and then freezes up. Adrian can feel her heartbeat start to pick up as her breathing comes out in huffs. She grips onto him and holds him as tight as possible. "Princess? Princess it's okay." He says quietly, holding her close with gently hands while he rubs shapes into her back.

"How do I know their name?" She whispers quietly and Adrian can feel the wetness of her tears begins to gently fall. After a few minutes they get it cleared up that Marinette had met Plagg several times and that it wouldn't be surprising if she remembered his name because of it despite everything that had happened.