Chapter 2

Kobe pov

Why did I just did that? I thought to myself. She will never feel the same about me we're cousin, we are related by blood and love. I've never in my life told someone how I feel about them because I'm afraid of getting hurt all over again. I felt a tear climbing out my eyes so I quickly dove into the water screaming in my head so no one could hear me. I felt satisfied so I brought my head out of the water and also catch my breath. I then turned to around to tell her what she think I should do, but she was already gone.

Great so now I know how it feels to be rejected without even trying to see the beauty of someone, that cares. I think, I'm angry at myself for telling her so I don't even know how to feel now.

Fifteen minutes later I thought I had heard some foot steps but still being angry I didn't want to think about talking to who so ever that's behind me so I hold my breath and doved into water again.

Thinking about how much I hate seeing her cry and I'm I see her crying more than how I see her smiling, and how I do love seeing her in her swim suit she is currently wearing. Not to mention how I'm dieing for her to be my future wife. I don't care about whether people like it or not i fucking love her regardless of her begin my cousin.

...........

After I cleared my head I'm going to get something to eat and where is everyone? I thought to myself I thought. Everyone is grabbing a bite I heard her saying.

She then got into the pool and explained everything she has been feeling for the past few days and I was wrong she has been feeling something for me and didn't care about what others got to say. She don't have a lot of experience with relationship and so she didn't know how to approach me. I then smiled how silly we both were.

Only to feel her come close to me the more direct contact she made the more I wanted to kiss her. She held my hand then pull me close to her giving me a pek on the lips.

It felt like she light up every living cell in my body with an five thousand voltage current. Reacting to her kiss as soon as I can I began sucking on her bottom lips the top, then pull her close and closer to me touching her outer thighs then slowly moving my hands to her butt while still trying to move closer to her even though we're less than a inch close to her. When we were kissing I felt someone enter the water so I quickly shift away, she looks upset but I don't want to risk everything that just happened because of one kiss. When I look to see who it was I didn't recognize the person but I thought it was someone I come with.

Ashley began to speak up " mom told me to come get you because we're getting lunch and she don't know what you want to order." Okay one give me a sec, I replied not being able to get out because I was hard. Then I told her to walk in front I'm right behind her.

.................

Everyone was already seat when we arrived at the restaurant at the pool. Hello I greet my cousin, uncle along with my aunty in law.

Go tell the lady at the desk your with us and let she take your order. I did what she told me to do. " Good afternoon" the lady greeted me " how may I assist you?" I replied " I'm with the person at table numbers six for 5 I'm the fifth person I'll like to place my order."  "What would you like to order sir?" 'I'll have large grilled lobster with barbeque sauce with festivals and macaroni pasta on the side." I replied "Is that all sir?" She finally looked up form her notepad. " No, and a sex on the beach cocktail." I assure her. "Okay sir, I'll be back with your order in a bit."  I nod then walked to my seat.

My uncle was sitting between his wife and his son while his son is seated next to his daughter and I'm between my uncle and my cousin.

********

We went to my uncle's house and I stayed for the night so we could spend more time together I want to get to know her more what's her type what's her preference and all of that.

"Where having a movie night tonight kobe can you do the honor and find a interesting movie while everyone else freshing up?" Abby said. "Sure I'd be my pleasure." I replied.

Minutes after Ashley got out the shower and she got dressed in recorded time I was impressed because she normally took at least two to three hours. She was wearing a black shorts and black crop top with no bra and her nipples was calling me.

I picked 50 shades of Fred and went to collect the pizzas and chicken at the door. After about 10 minutes everyone was seated and ready to watch the movie everyone started eating before the movie started so by time the movie finished everyone start splitting up from the second sex scene. Abby and her husband went frist then my cousin, he said something about school tomorrow. Leaving me and Ashley alone in the sofa watching a porn movie.

I made the first move since I started it. I kissed her cheek and she blushed a little before kissing me back, "Kobe what are you doing she managed to squeeze out between kisses?" "Trying to get a kiss you?"

She just kissed me like she hadn't kiss in months. After a while my dick started to reacted to what's going on and I pulled her on top and squeeze her ass and pull her as close I could. I slide my left hand under her crop top and my right hand on her left cheek squeezing them both at the same time for about two minutes then I role her over on the sofa then start playing with her pussy through her shorts.

"K-O-B-E!" She semi screamed and I looked up at her and told her I'm not going to hurt her and she nod then I removed the shorts and start fingering her my finger couldn't even get inside it felt good but she was crying and I couldn't bear to see her crying so I stopped and pulled her on top of me and kissed her for her to calm down.

We finished the movie then went to bed. I kissed her good night and went to the guest room.