Chapter 4

I got bored as soon as Kobe left the house. I literally have nothing more to do so I decided to text him.

Me.... Hey
Him.... You okay bae?
Me...... Yes but kinda bored huh
Him...... same and miss you and everything about you.
Me....... same. I'm coming over your house tomorrow so don't make any plans for tomorrow.
Him..... Yes babe
Me..... Gn
Him..... Gn

Kobe pov...

I'm going to straighten up because my baby is coming over I want to make a good impression.

After I finish wiping out all the rooms I went to the bathroom and shower before texting her to come over. Within minutes she was at my door waiting for me to answer. Today she was wearing a skinny fitted dress with a sweater rapped around it. Everything was printing out and I couldn't help myself so I stair on her for a while.

I scolded her and tell her I'm going to punish her for exposing my body like that, especially after what happened yesterday. I don't want anyone to imagine getting the enjoyment of what I'm getting what's my is mines I'm not sharing.

"Beb? What are you wearing?" I asked "Something smexy for you..." She replied winking at me.

I simply smile and looked at her basically thirsty. And she smiled at my deviously.

Pingggggg..... Pinnnnng ..... Pinggggggg...

She focus her attention to where the noise was coming from and found my phone.

Baby ♥️: beb wya I need you 💦🍑🍆
Baby♥️: stop playing with me love I need dick asap
Baby♥️: 👀wya!?

"What the fuck Kobe!? Who the fuck you save as yo baby when you fucking with me!?" Ashley shouted almost crying.

"Let me explain myself please." I said. "Wait a minute hold on you want to explain why you have someone named baby texting you and why she want my dick? Nigga let me see you explain that!" Ashley replied.

Ion know what to say or start so I just went with the truth.

"Well remember when you were telling me about your situation about your mix feelings and such? I thought you might leave because of peer pressure or something. And I was fucking with her because you refuse to let me hit at first I swear to God you weren't gonna come around so I try to fill the gap so it didn't hurt me as much but I was wrong I'm sorry." I replied.

"Sorry !?bruh you don't even know the risk I'm taking to be with you what happened during the night time what's going on inside my head all you interested in is if someone make you hit! Bruh the only why I made you hit was because I thought you were different! I thought you actually care! But I was wrong! I never thought this would be possible but you let me regret losing my virginity to you. I'm sorry doesn't cover any of the damage you did." She replied looking angry as fuck.

With that she walked out and slammed the front door shut before I could explain myself fully.

I have grown feelings for her over last summer but then it seems like she wouldn't come around. Everytime I tell myself she was going to come around she didn't.

Now she has came around and I blew I just wish things could go smoothly just for once but no it doesn't work that way.

********

I texted her like a hundred and one times but still no reply no answer it's like she has given up on me for good. I've always make the voices in my head tell me that she's going to leave me but I didn't think it would be so soon or be like this.

Pingggg..

Lifey-anna❣️: What do you want Kobe? You've already played me congratulations.

Me: nah you didn't hear me out I'm sorry I wish I could take it back but I can't okay. I've always wanted to be with you regardless of the relationship we had but begin cousin and shit is hard bruh no one can find out but you forget that I got a social life I can't tell the world I'm with my cousin nor the boys but I can tell them it's confidential. I have no right to cheat I'm sorry and I'm willing to do whatever to fix it I want to be your one and only boyfriend regardless of everything I want to be your favorite person, your everything, your happiness. Everything you can think about beb I want to be there for you I wanna be the realest nigga you ever had. I know you've been hurt and all so I don't want you to add me to your hurt list. Ashley I love you please come back♥️.

I send the message with tears in my eyes. I never thought this day would come and I'd find someone to settle down with. Someone I care about so much.

Pingggg....

Lifey-anna❣️- Gather your thoughts I'm coming over in less than twenty minutes.

Short chapter again I'm working on it. Don't worry a whole lot of drama to come I'm going try and update as much as I can because I'm really looking forward to the ending soon and I know a lot of you are too, and new character coming soon

Questions.
1) What do you think will happen next do you think Ashley will come around?
2) Will Kobe broke her heart or will he heal her?