Chapter 7

~fall in love with someone you see a future with, and not someone who's too childish to tell you how they really feel.~

Kobe pov....

There I was standing at Ashley's door hoping that she is gonna talk because shit like this makes her emotional. But I'm really happy that she is not gonna have an abortion.

Although she changes her mind a lot so I have to talk to her so she doesn't change her mind. I care for her deeply and I don't want her getting a abortion because it will f**k her up on the inside out plus I don't want her to be blaming her self the rest of her life.

"Who's there!" She shouted. "Kobe!" I shout back. "I'll be there in a sec!" She then shouted again.

Before she camed outside the lady from next door heard and camed outside asking me if I'm okay I looked worried she needs to talk to me.

In my mind I'm like " ofc I'm worried I'm going to be a father in a few months or maybe not if I don't have this conversation with my future baby mama. I text Ashley and told her to leave the door open I'm coming in a minute or so I'm talking to miss Coral from next door. But she just look at the message and didn't type back.

"Hey miss Coral, sorry to have you waiting. What is it you need to talk to me about?" I asked sounding curious.

"I was just wondering if your okay. And what's up with you and your cousin? Why you visit so often?" She asked sounding noesy.

"What do you mean? She is my cousin I'm supposed to check up on her." I replied.

"But so often doesn't your girlfriend misses you?" She asked.

"Actually I don't have a girlfriend." I lied. Because I can't tell her I'm with my cousin much less having sex with my cousin and making babies.

"Alright, can you maybe come over sometimes and do me a some favours. I live alone and work a lot so I have a lot to do when I'm not working. I won't let you do it for free I'll pay you. Are you up for it?" She asked.

" I don't know as yet but I'll let you know." I replied.

"Okay I don't want to take up too much of your time so I'll see you soon."

I nod and walk back over to Ashley's place. When I reached the front door I  take off my shoes and place them one side and head to Ashley's bedroom. Knocking the door as I reach.

"Can I come in?" I spoke. "Yeah whatever." She replied.

"What do you want to talk about?" Was the frist thing she greeted me with rolling her eyes at me.

"Our baby." I replied.

"Oh... ohk." She said. Looking at the door. I don't know if it's me alone see or knows that she got an attitude but it's nasty, and it's like she don't care how she addresses people. I don't hate it but sometimes it gets annoying.

"Ash, I'm here to talk about our baby and some other stuffs, and when you gonna visit the doctor and all of that." I replied.

"I'm not going to abort our child, if no one ask I'll just tell them when I went to the club last week I got drunk and hook up with some random guy and I'm keeping it. Alright boo?" She said sounding convincing.

"Okay, I swear imma be here for you if you need anything and I want you you to play your path and take carry off yourself when I'm not around. I don't want you drinking, smoking or parting too much, and stop rolling your eyes at me.

For a second I thought she'd say
"What if someone find us fucking? What if my mom and dad finds out that the baby is yours and not my fake boo?" But she didn't.

********

We were there talking about the baby if the baby if the baby is a girl she'll get her mother's name and if it's a boy he's gonna be a Jr.

I accidentally looked her in the eyes while she was staring at me and I almost got lost in those brown orbs.

When I snap back to reality she was already looking at me giving me an attitude because I'm staring at her. I swear my cousin is crazy.

I looked at her for the second time and when she thought I was lost again I gave her the shock of her life I start kissing her like I miss her I want her back although she have never leaves she is the realest on my team.

I sucked on her lips until they were slightly swollen. When I realized Ithen move to her neck licking even strokes while squeezing her but. She gripped my shirt firmly. As I moved to her ear lobes. She react to it quicker than I thought she would.

"Kobe your turning me on stop." She winned." Only if you promise to kiss me back." "No..ugh Okay okay." She replied gripping my shirt even tighter than before.

I knew they were her weak spot and if I tried to get up in your panties first she would have told me to stop already.

I turn to her and gently place small kisses on those soft lips of hers. Until she couldn't hold it no more and started to kiss me aggressively.

I take my time and undress her so she didn't have to. Then she helped me out of my clothes as well.

As soon as I was through a use my finger to see how wet she is.

"Babe." Ashley called in a sexy voice. " Yes baby." Stop playing and beat this pussy up." She said.

And she said exactly what I wanted her to do. I didn't even bother replying I just rub the top of my dick on her entrance until it force it's self inside her. You know what I mean.

****
2:52 P.M.

"Babe, where are you going stay. I whispered. " I'm going to the bathroom, I wanna pee. Let go please it's coming down and I really can't hold it no longer." She winned.

I let her go and look through the window. I had to wipe the glass off because outside was really cold.

"Hey, I'm back." A familiar voice said. And I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts and the strangest thing happened ever. I forgot what I was thinking about.

I kissed Ashley on the cheeks and we snuggled again I love holding her close.

Ion know what happen but about five minutes later she got up and went to the kitchen and start eat everything like she hadn't eat in days. But that's normally she's pregnant frist she pulled a can of sardines and drained of water then place them on a plate and start eating after sardines I saw her eat half of a 8" cake, a cup of ice cream, Two donuts and 5 left over chicken.  Then washes everything down with one liter of soda.

"Babe you aite?" She asked while pull the covers over us. I kissed her and replied "yes."

Y'all probably asking where's her parents. They are home but they think I'm in the spare room because I leave the tv on and close the door and I'm planning on sneaking back there little later from this. Although her mom leaves anytime after this for work her shift as changed.

Thanks for reading my story. Please remember to vote,comment,share and also follow me.