Chapter 13

Ashley pov.

Six years later...

" Kyle! Stop hitting Khadejah, or else imma make you wish you didn't had a butt!" I yelled glaring at him with wide eyes.

They just can't seem to get along it's like every five minutes I have to yell at Kyle or Khadejah. It can be very frustrated at times. When I'm not telling both of them not to fight I'm yelling at jr. not to go outside without my permission. There father make them do whatever they want when I'm not here so when I get home I have to straighten them the fuck out.

For the last two years I've been in America trying to get there citizenship there and let's say alot have change.

For instance I hardly see Kobe anymore its like we had a break up I didn't know about. I mean I've been away so long that even him start moving shady.

Its normal to be cheated on in a husband and wife relationship because you'll have to go to court to end it butsince we got married three years ago I haven't flirt or cheat the enter time atleast I didn't break the vow. I don't know about him on the other hand.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy!" Khahelia yelled. "Yes princess." I answered softly. "I'm hungry and I can't reach the good stuffs in the cup- board. Can you get help me please?" She said pulling on my shirt. "Sure honey." I said while lifting her to my hip.

I walked her to the kitchen and open the cupboard.

"Okay so what do you want to eat princess?" I asked. "Can I get sour cream pringles and Oreos with milk from the fridge? I promise I'll brush my teeth good when I'm finish so no more won't fall out." She said lookingat her feets.

"Its okay princess they are going to fall out but you can't do nothing about it. But you still need to brush." I said kissing her forehead.

I reached for the pringles and Oreos then place them on the counter.I Put her to stand on the floor while I pored out the milk and place the Oreos and the pringles on a plate. Then dispose of the bags andcontainer.

I gave them to her and let she sit around the table and eat. " Thanks Mommy. I wove you." She said and hugged my feels. I smile at her and tell her I love her too.

I wonder what dejah, kyle and jr doing. With that I went and check up on them.

Jr and dejah were watching tv until they saw me they run to hug me. " Mommy! Can you watchcartoons with us?" They both say at the same time while pouting. " Only a mad somebody would turn down this offer." I said while picking them both up and placing them on my lap.

*****
We watched about three episodes of Timmy Turner before kyle and khahelia joined us.

When we reached the tenth episode of season 2 jr starts complaining that he's hungry and with that everyone was hungry.

We decided to buy burgers and pizza then finished season 2 of Timmy Turner.

Kobe wasn't back as yet so we took my car and went for a spin.

"Mommy! I want pepperoni and cheese on my pizza." Kyle said while pulling my shirt. "Me too." The rest of my lil squad yelled. "Ofcourse my lovely citizen of The United Republic of Ashley. I said then giggled. At this point everyone in the restaurant was staring at the five of us. But we didn't care we were a family of goof balls what do you think?

We were at the front of the line ans it was our turn to order.

"Can I have 2 large pepperoni and cheese pizza, with 1 large chicken and pineapple pizza. Along with a medium meat lovers pizza with extra cheese." Okay that will be $7565.00 JD. " the cashier said in a sweet voice. I gave her my card then she swiped it then later gave me the machine to put in my pin.

" Everything will be done in the next thirty five minutes." She also said. And I collected the receipt and leave to order the burgers.

The kids was complaining about standing and waiting in line so we went to the drive thru.

"Go afternoon miss can I take you order?" I heard a lady saying thru the radio.

" Can we get Four whoppers combos,two double whoppers combos and three small chocolates milk shakes and three small vanilla milk shakes." I said.

They took the orders and within minutes we got ours orders and head back to collect the pizzas.

****

We got back finished the season of Timmy Turner before Kobe was even back. And got thru our burgers,milk shakes and two of the pizzas. Making sure that we left kobe's. A few episodes later we were at theend of season three.

I help the kids took a shower and fresh up before bed put them in their pajamas and tuck them in giving everyone a kiss on their cheeks.

We all said our I love you and I left them to sleep.

Within minutes later Kobe entre the house. I was in the shower but I heard the car in the drive way.

After standing under the hot water for what seems like hours I went to our room in my towel.

I closed the door behind me then turn to faced Kobe. When I scanned him for whats seems like forever he walked up to me and practically ripped the towel off.

" Miss me?" He said while eyeing me.

"Y-ye-yes daddy." I stuttered. Eyeing him whilebitting my lip. " Great cause I miss you too." He said before licking my ears.