Chapter 11

~Some snakes slides on their bellies  the other walks on their feet.~

Ashley POV.

I've never felt so sticky before it upsets my stomach. Eww! "Kobe! The bathroom is out of soap can you pass me a bar please?" I asked while sniffing skin.

"Coming I'll be there in a sec." He replied.

I don't if the clock in my head go faster or slower since I gave birth because normally he would have been here already.

Kobe's pov.

I began to get impatient. About Twenty minutes later she came out the bathroom and got dress when I heard her coming outside I called out to her "Ashley I have something for you on the table. Do you mind coming for it before it gets cold?" I said.

"I'll be there in a sec, I'm changing Kobe's diapper." She replied.

Minutes later she came in the kitchen with kobe.

"Surprise!!!" Everyone yelled sounding excited.

She was speechless for a mintue then she started crying tears of joy. "Awwwe you guys... y'all didn't have to do this. But thank you thou." Shesaid smiling.

Everyone song happy birthday to her then start giving toasts. Then after a while everyone start enjoying the party and helping Ashley with the babies taking turns every fifteen minutes or so.

"Can I have everyone's undivided attention please?" Ashley said while smiling.

"I know y'all never had to do this soI just wanted to say thank you for showing up and making this possible I'm so grateful. Thank you I love and appreciate all of yall. But most importantly I want to thank God for everything I still have including my life because I didn't haveto live to see this day but God made it possible. Cheers to JESUS and friends and family."She said before sipping her wine.

"To JESUS and friends and family!" Everyone yelled after everyone Ashley's toast.

When the place got dark everyone kinda start disappearing when I saw 7:00 P.M most of the guess was gone and the babies were already sleeping and the music was off so we didn't wake them.

We cleaned up the place and put the leftovers in the refrigerator so they didn't go to waste.

Ashley's mom, dad, brother and me was the only still at Ashley's house.

We decided to watch some Netflix until everyone passed out.

I slept with Ashley and the babies, Ashley Mom and dad slept in the guess room and her brother slept in the babies room. Because everyone was on the sofa when he wanted to sleep. He loves to sleep on the sofa. I don't know why. But I think it's because everything in here is slikly soft since she design the place for the babies.

He went to bed first then ashley later followed by her mom and dad since they'll be gone before 4 in the moring.

I went to bed last. Because I couldn't sleep as yet.

I turned on my phone to post my babies and changed all my wallpapers to all of them.

I posted that on my status then turned the wifi on so it could upload

I posted that on my status then turned the wifi on so it could upload. I rested my phone on the night table beside Ashley that was fast asleep. I kissed her on her forehead and laid down beside her.

A few seconds later my phone went off it was like a million messages coming in at onceit was loud that it wokeeveryone including the babies. It was some minutes after twelve so no one as left yet.

Ashley opened her eyes and start to search for the noise amd stoped it. But by my surprise she found it in seconds and turned it down when she let it vibrate.

Minutes later it started ringing uncontrollably so she look who was calling. I thought it would have been my mom or bro but instead it was one of the girls that I hooked up with.

Ashley began to grew more suspicious and asking alot of questions like who is briana and why is she calling me so early in the morning? I didn't want to upset her so I lied and said she's one of my old friends that I recently united with.

Then she started asking why don't she know her since she knew me most of my life. Then I panicked and lie then after a while the lies started catching up on me and I got caughted cheating again. There were a big argument between me and her and we woke up everybody and her mom and dad eventually found out about our little secret.

"Kobe are you fucking kidding me? After all we've been through you did it again. You cheated on me again when were you gonna tell me? I thought we were done with secrets. Ashley said yelling and crying.

"I'm really sorry that I cheated I really am. That's why I avoided her because I felt bad for what I was doing I still can't forgive myself for what I did I'm not asking you for forgiveness but I want you to think about it. Its okay if you don't want to talk to me but I'll deal with it I cant" before hr could finish Ashley Mom and dad was already at the door listening and they both look disgusted by what we were saying.

Ashley rushed past them while I was in there alone with the crying babies. They quickly followed Ashley and he father told me don't go anywhere he's not done with me as yet.

I just stood there thinking about the consequences. What will happen after this between me and her if they'll find out.

When ashley entered the room about twenty minutes later the babies stop crying.

"Can we have a word outside kobe?" My uncle said with a concerned look on his face.

I don't know what they asked ashley while she was gone or what she said but he looked worried.

We walked into the living room and sat down. I sat across from Ashley but she wasn't look at me for some reason she didn't want to speak to me or hear me out or nothing. And her mom sat beside her dad.

"Can y'all explain what's all the rockets all about?" Ashley's mom said sounding calm.