Chapter 3

Ashley's Pov

Two weeks later.....

It's have been two weeks since that kiss with my  cousin and I don't even know if I want this or not because everytime me and someone gets close God takes them away from me I don't even know if I should go all out or not. I mean I'm falling for the nigga but is he falling for me?

Here I am having mix feelings over my one of my family members when I'm supposed to have love for them not feelings.

I mean we kiss we hug I made him play with my p***y now and them but I don't let him fuck that's just too much to imagine.

I've never seen him with a girl for more than two months he always use them so I'm kinda scared.

I don't want my first time to be with my cousin but then I want to be with someone I love. I love him? Don't i?

He's probably coming over soon so I guess I'll know then. I don't even know what to say.

*********

"Ashley, Ashley!" Kobe yelled for the hundredth time. "Yes." I rolled my eyes and respond.

"Bebe, why you always staring outta space like that when I'm around?" Said kobe.

"Nothing just thinking about us you know?" I replied.

"Don't worry about it beb it's gonna be alright nobody ain't gonna find out about us. Aii?"

"I'm not sure about that what if....... I got pregnant and shit or we decided to get married what going to happen when they see that we got the same last name? I want you to be my last boyfriend because you make me really happy regardless of what's going happen I really want to be with you." I said almost crying.

"Beb when we reach the bridge we gonna cross it right now let's figure out about what's going on now." He answered.

All of a sudden the conversation suddenly got pointless. He didn't got what I'm saying.

Minutes later he started questioning me again. "You said that want to be with me and all but have you ever thought about maybe now and then I'd like you to come over and give me a beat?" He questioned.

"Yes,but I've never thought about it and it worked out as I want it to. Either somebody gonna find out or imma get pregnant soon leaving us in the open for everyone to know about."

"It's gonna be okay we're gonna stay private. No one knows about our kiss sessions, no one knows but us." He explained.

"I know but we can't be too sure prevention is better than cure." I explained.

He kissed my forehead and then my lips, cheeks and neck. Before I knew it I'm moaning his name to stop then go faster. It like I don't know what I want imma.

The more fingers his place inside me the louder and the more uglier the moans get.

"Are you ready?" He questioned. " I don't know if I want to." I replied.

"Come on it's okay be okay." He said. I ran out of excuses so it removed my panties fully. I was at my house so I was only wearing a skinny fitted dress and a pair of black underwear.

Kobe practically tore the dress open but it was okay since I wouldn't miss it.

First he asked if I wanted him to wear a rubber band yes or no. I didn't know how it felt with or without so I answered by saying I don't want to get pregnant.

He then reach for one out of his pocket and I close my eyes while he was opening it and do his thing. In my head I'm praying to God it doesn't hurts but it did.

The first stroke took me by surprise because I was ready for any of this but I wanted him to be happy.

"Ouch! Why you got to be fucking me so hard or whatever you doing?" I semi yelled. He just raise his eye brows and continue what he was doing.

*******

Omg I still can't believe my own cousin took my virginity and he was good as far as I know. The second didn't even hurt as much as the first time.

Everytime I see my cousin it's like a instant flash back of the best and the worst day of my life. Who knew that dicks so big felt so good. I didn't.

"Kobe you forgot a spot." I whisper as he kissed all of my face telling me it was great.

I don't know about him but I know that if he doesn't tell nobody I won't.

We made dinner watch a movie then clean the kitchen because we had a food fight while making the cake.

Can I just say today makes up for all of the bad days I had because that nigga just became my new favorite person.

This chapter didn't turned out how I wanted it to. I wrote all 7 chapters to publish and one of my homies accidentally cut most of them so I had to start all over because I don't have a copy on my phone again.

Questions...
1) So what you think gonna to happen next?
2) Should I add a new character?