Chapter 10

~The world still rotates even when your not on it.~

Six days later..

Kobe Pov. 

"Ashley can you quickly choose what are you wearing for the photoshoot tomorrow we don't got all night eno and you should've pick out these clothes ages ago I mean its your eighteenth birthday party." I scolded her while skipping through my phone.

"I didn't know my stomach was gonna be this big! Oh boy just gimi give more minutes then we can go to bed." She said while scattering clothes everywhere.

"Kobe the cramps are back and I don't think they are going to stop anytime soon. These are unbearable!" She screamed while trying to fight the tears.

I ran over to her and hug her telling her it's gonna be okay we will get through this together. Then she said her water just broke.

"Kobe it hurts! When are we gonna reach to the hospital?" She asked.

"Few more minutes baby, few more minutes." I said trying to calm her down while driving.

When we arrived at the hospital it was excalty five minutes until Ashley's birthday. They took her to the emergency room because she wasn't responding. I couldn't stop for a mintue and think my mind was all over the place. All I could think about was: are the babies gonna be okay? Will Ashley be okay? What's going to happen next?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my alarm went off.

I quickly turned if off and sit down trying to catch my breath. Then I thought to myself. " Ashley is going to be okay I'm here for her and I need to make sure that everything is in place". I thought.

So I went back to the house and grabed everything she might need or at least what I thought she'll need for her time begin at the hospital.

****
I then sent her mom a text telling her to meet us at the hospital asap.

Ashley and her mom started talking back four days before her birthday they're cool now but she refused to move back in as yet. But Ashley feel like she's keep something from her.

After eleven (11) hours of giving birth we could finally get to see her and the babies.

Frist I went in then her mom followed by her dad and brothers. To everybody surprise all the babies look likes me and most of them have there mother's beautiful feature. Making everyone questioning it.

The babies are mines yes everybody doesn't know that just me, Ashley and the doctor.

She gave birth to two boys and two girls. The first boy was named after me ofcourse. The second one was a girl along with the thrid one and the last child was a boy.

To be honest I wanted all the boys to be older than the girls so that they can look out for my little girls while I'm not there. But life had other plans.

We named the babies:
1st- Kobe Miller
2nd- Khadejah Miller
3rd-  Khahelia Miller
4th-  Kyle Miller

Her mom was nosy about everything. She wanted to know why the babies and I have a strong resemblance. And why her first son is k.miller jr.

I shooked my head and said " I did Ashley a favour and in return she has to name the her baby after me but I guess she wanted her babies name to be close. " I said while walking away so I didn't need to answer no more questions since Ashley was the one that's always coming up with the lies and she won't be out until tomorrow.

Since Ashley was in the hospital I decided to go home and fix up for tomorrow when she gets out.

Frist I went to the store and buy some party supplies and chips along with dips and alcoholic beverages and non alcoholic beverages since Ashley couldn't drink and some of our guess have to drive home.

Second I went to the supermarket and purchase some food to cook for the party and things the house need since Ashley had to change her diet, I can't having her eating burgers and fries while feeding my babies.

Third I went to get all the help I need to make Ashley's surprise belated birthday happened. Actually the party is more like a welcome home Ashley and kids♡♡ so we'd have to make it special.

I called her mom to help I knew she wouldn't refused since she wanted to be on Ashley good side. If she wanna breathe the same air as the babies. And she have been waiting on her grand kids the moment she find out ashley was pregnant.

Ashley's mom, dad, brother, my brother, my dad, some of her cousins and a few of her high school friends. I had alot more help than I expected to get. Turns out Ashley help alot of persons when they're down so anything for Ashley they are doing it as a contribution of there love Lmao I'm just kidding.

But ash got alot of fans.;)

******
After hoursof debating we finally decide on how to put the decorations together. We wanted it to be special since she gave birth on her birthday we wanted tosurprise her the next day. When she's well rested and ready to take on the next day of her motherhood.

We didn't excalty cooked the foodas yet but all of who that was going to helped stayed over and wake up early in the morning to add the final touches by 9:30 A.M. we were all going for ashley and the babies I went, along with ashley mom and dad.

Everyone else just stayed back and ensured that everything is in place for when she arrived.

We arrived at thehospital before 10 we checked her out from the hospital and drived her home.

On the way home everyone sit on the back holding a baby. We hired someone to drive us to and from the hospital in Ashley dads car and pay them double for driving carefully with the babies.

As soon as we reached we all got out of the car one by one then make ashley walked thru the back avoiding the living room because that is where the party is keeping and she need to get cleaned up frist.