Day Twenty - Six

Dear April,

This is how the month of April went for me...

Day one: I'm okay

Day two: I'm okay

Day Three: I'm okay

Day Four: I'm okay

Day five: I'm okay

Day Six: I find out my dad doesn't like me. I'm not okay

Day Seven: I end up getting wore and I tell you everything.

Day Eight: Mom apologizes for father's behave and says that he doesn't mean it. I disagree and say that he doesn't even treat me like his own.

Day Nine : We go to the park and we almost kiss.

Day Ten: You come over and find me crying. You tell me that I'm your best friend and that you'll always be there for me... really, then, where are you?

Day Eleven: Dad doesn't look at me anymore.

Day Twelve: Dad still doesn't look at me. Mom tries to talk to him about it but then he gets mad and claims that I'm not even his child. I go up to my room, destroy everything, see you, and shut my window.

Day Thirteen: My parents argue and my mother stabds up for me but yet still I'm sad.

Day Fourteen: My parents argue again and you come over looking for me but I push you away.

Day Fifteen: You come over again and I push you away again.

Day Sixteen: Mom cleans my messy room and cries in my arms.

Day Seventeen: You come over again and this time we go to the park and we talk.

Day Eighteen: Dad stops talking to me and mom tries to lighten up the mood at diner but fails miserably and makes the tension worse.

Day Ninteen: I bring you to the park again. There we finally kiss and you push me away and tell me that you hage a boyfriend.

Day Twenty: I tell you how I feel in a letter.

Day Twenty One: I wrote down how sorry I was in another letter.

Day Twenty Two: I destroy everything in my room and I find you staring at me again. I close my window and pull the curtain.

Day Twenty Three: I tell mom that I am in love with you and she's okay with it. Dad finds out and leaves.

Day Twenty Four: I meet up with you and confess my feelings to you. You reject me.

Day Twenty Five: You refuse to meet me and I apologize through a letter.

Day Twenty Six: I write about everything that has happened so far.

Well?

Do you feel my pain, April?