Preference #4: Who Says 'I Love You' First?

A I Z A W A
You stood in the kitchen of your small apartment, humming softly as you made breakfast for you and your still sleeping boyfriend. Soft music filled the apartment, the soft light of the sun coming through the window kept you warm, since you were in nothing but Aizawa's sweater. As you cooked, you heard the soft footsteps of your sleepy boyfriend before you felt his strong arms wrap around your waist. He grumbled softly as he buried his face into the crook of your neck, causing you to giggle.
"Good morning, sleepy."

"It's a great morning when I get to wake up to a sight like this."
he spoke lowly into your ear, one of his hands sneaking up the shirt you wore. You gasped, shuttering slightly before you slapped his hand away.
"Shota! I am cooking right now!"

"So? Just turn the stove off."
Aizawa spoke, nipping gently at your neck as he held you close to him. You sighed softly before doing as he said. Aizawa smiled slightly as you turned around in his arms. You wrapped your arms around his neck , running your fingers through his hair as the two of you stood there, looking deeply into each others eyes.
"I love you."

You gasped softly, tears instantly coming to your eyes as you looked up at him. Aizawa laughed lowly, gently wiping a tear that managed to escape your eye. You stared into his eyes for a moment, the words he spoke so gently replaying over in your mind like a broken record.
"I love you too."

B A K U G O
(A/N: You literally cant convince me that Bakugo isn't an absolute sweetheart when he's alone with his S/O :P)

You squealed softly as Bakugo picked you up by the waist, slamming you into the calm ocean below. You gasped, pushing your wet hair out of your face as your boyfriend chuckled evilly, his red eyes shining playfully at you. You stumbled through the water, throwing your arms around Bakugo, causing him to lose his balance and tumble into the water. You giggled, splashing at him as he growled, walking towards you with a determined look on his face.
"Come here, you idiot."

"Katsuki!"
You squealed once more as he picked you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist as he supported your weight by holding the backs of your thighs. The setting sun hit Bakugos face perfectly; his red eyes shined brightly, and his face was a soft pink from the hot sun earlier in the day. His ash blonde hair laid flat against his head, due to being wet but he still looked perfect to you. You smiled, pressing your noses together briefly before pulling away to admire him once more. Bakugo scoffed, looking away from you for a moment as he got embarrassed under your stare.
"Why are you looking at me like that..?"

"I love you."
The words left your mouth quicker than you could think them. Bakugo's eyes widened and he fumbled, almost losing his grip on you. You instantly panicked at his reaction, though you should've expected something like this from your tsundere boyfriend.
"K-Katsuki, I-"

"Shut up."
He cut you off harshly, finally meeting your eye as the calm ocean water gently swayed your bodies and the sun continued to set in the distance, making the sky a beautiful golden color. Bakugo gently squeezed your thighs, his pink face turning a darker shade of pink as he spoke;
"I love you too."

I I D A
"Thank you so much for having me for dinner,  Mrs Iida."
You smiled as you helped Iida's mother clean up from dinner. She had insisted that you go and spend time with her son, but you wouldn't allow her to clean up all by herself. Mrs Iida smiled happily at you, leaning over to gently pinch your cheek.
"You're more than welcome to join us more often, [Y/L/N]. Tenya just adores you!"

"Mother,"
Iida walked into the kitchen, giving you a slight smile before turning his attention back to his mom. His mother perked up, turning to look at him.
"Would you mind if I stole [Y/N] away?"